TWELVE // REAL LIFE; INSTAGRAM!

the next morning was fucking brutal. the world was too bright, nelly's clothes were soaking wet, and she smelt like chlorine. why the fuck did she smell like chlorine?

she was about to turn to edwin to tell him to get his heavy ass leg off her so she could use the bathroom, but when she turned to face him, it wasn't edwin she was sleeping next to.

by her side, snoring obnoxiously loud, was nick.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she immediately regretted choosing to shout when her head started pounding even harder.

he was shirtless, so currently she was praying against the worst. she decided against looking under the covers, (even though it probably wouldn't be a disappointing sight, #bde) and got off the bed. her legs weren't hurting, thank God, so she walked out of his room and into edwin's, where a naked blonde girl was sleeping on the bed instead of him.

"did the guys swap rooms? the fuck is going on?" edwin walks out of the bathroom to answer her question, looking terrified when he does.

"nelly! you stayed over?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"mhm, and so did she." flashes of last night's escapades with zion run through her mind, her drunk ass stopping their makeout session to hide in nick's room, and that's probably what brought them to where they were today.

that didn't explain shit about who this blonde chick was.

"oh, izzy? she felt sick. it's nothing major." she sighs. she knew when he was lying, for the most part. "how nice of you, taking care of your friends and shit." he purposely ignored how she said 'friends' and moved into his bathroom to get her stuff.

"uh, yeah... i can drop you back at yours if you want."

"nah, i'm good." on cue, zion walks in wearing shades and with airpods in his ears. "take me home bitch."

-::-

"so you found out about izzy." he rose an eyebrow at her, she looked calm as fuck and he was scared.

"they really a thing?"

"nope. it's just funny seeing you jealous."

"yooooo!" zion starts laughing and she rolls her eyes. "that wasn't cool."

"you know what else wasn't cool?" she turns towards him, noticing how he was tapping against the steering wheel. "what?"

"running away from me like that last night."

"yeah well, we were about to do something stupid and we both don't like each other so why the fuck should i have stayed?"

he thought about the answer to that one for a long time. why should she have? their whole dynamic would have been fucked up and plus, he likes her best friend, right?

he dismissed his thoughts and scoffed. "i must have been way too gone, making out with your ugly ass." she chuckles at his lie, biting her lip.

"UGLY? don't be throwing that word around witcho square ass head."

"you calling ME square headed?"

-::-

DREADHEAD: spot the difference **EXTREMELY HARD😳**

SOMETHING LIKES | SOMETHING COMMENTS

NELLYGOTSPAM: ...you're delusional🙂.
DREADHEAD: y'all hear sumn

SALAMISANDWICH: awww look at your FRIEND💘
NELLYGOTSPAM: LMAO SHE PUT FRIEND IN ALL CAPS
NELLYGOTSPAM: dont worry about me sweetie🙂 would NEVER be w his ugly ass
DREADHEAD: mhm🤨

ADANARTEED: I'm still confused as to when y'all became friends😳
NELLYGOTSPAM: we aren't😳
DREADHEAD: 😳
PMSHADEROOM: 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

-::-
MAE 🤡!
Y'ALL THOUGHT I ACTUALLY- WHEWWWWW