ELEVEN // INSTAGRAM; REAL LIFE!

HOW TF WE ON THE ROAD TO 1K :( it hasn't even been a month!

** SO NOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH🥰 AND WE'RE AT 1K🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 HOLY FUCJ

****UWU THANKS FOR 3K in two months😭 my heart literally bust the fattEST NUT
-::-

NELLYGOTHOES; IG STORY!

DMs!

XLILHUDDY; this is gonna sound mad weir...

BEANZ; STOP SWERVING LANES ARE YO...

DEETRANADA; you went out without me?...

LUVANTHONY; imy :(

LEANJABEZ; fuck a edwin i'm feeling you

FLAMINGEOS; 👀

USER; I BEEN SAID Z AND NELLY HAD S...

-::-

"-the shit makes absolutely no sense? how is she mad at me for not inviting her when she has a whole ass boyfriend." zion was ranting to nelly, who was currently sat on edwin's lap, because he decided he wanted to braid her hair.

he was drunk as fuck, he was.

"wait, so y'all were just fuckin?" edwin shouts over the music, causing some people to look at them.

"at first, but when i asked her to be my girl she had other ideas." nelly knew they were talking about her best friend, and she should defend her, but at the same time there was more than one side to every story.

"look, dee doesn't really do relationships. maybe you asking her that scared her or sumn."

"i scared her right into ski's arms? okay. i need a drink." he pulls nelly away from edwin, over to the drinks table.

"i'm tryna forget about this whole.... thing. we're playing beer pong and i need a partner, you down? edwin's too drunk to play."

she smirks. "who we playing against?"

"you looking so excited like you're good at this. it's a whole nick and austin."

she scoffs, "was i supposed to be scared of that? nigga please." zion rolls his eyes and leads her to the table.

-::-

after drinking a shit ton of drinks, zion and nelly surprisingly ended up winning, and nelly was currently twerking on the table.

"bitchhhh i fucking told you!" zion sighs and carries her off the table. it was now 2am, and most of the people had either gone upstairs to have their own parties, or were drunk as fuck and knocked out somewhere around the house.

"we need to sober you up." She blows a raspberry. "i'm not even drunk." he rolls his eyes and throws her into the hot tub.

"what the fuckkk zion?"

"shut up." he sat outside and put his feet in.

"that isn't fairrr, at least come in!" she was soaking wet, and zion could see her bra (why would she wear an almost white vest) and he was drunk himself, he knew shit would happen if he got into that hot tub.

"nah. i'm good."

"come on! it's so warmmm." she splashes some water on him, and at that he chuckles and splashes some water back at her.

"nigga fight me!" she wipes at her face.

"you started it!" she splashes even more water on him, and he takes his shirt off and enters the tub.

"don't start a fight you can't finish, courtcase." she gasps at the nickname, and starts splashing at him left right and center.

he hit her back with a few himself, laughing at how horrible her aim was. "how do we even determine who won?"

"who cares when we know it's me?" she splashes him once again, and ends up falling into the water as she does. he laughs and picks her up, placing her against the side of the tub.

the distance between them was nonexistent, and she didn't seem to notice based on how hard she was laughing.

fuck.

"i won." she traces her fingers up his chest to his neck, and looks into his eyes with a cheeky ass grin on her face.

"you really didn't, but go off." nelly sits on the edge, with her legs wrapped around zion's waist. he was fighting every bone in his body not to do something. here she was, pressing herself against him, but they were both drunk out of their minds, and blaming it on the alcohol never works.

"we can't have both won, duh." did she really not know what she was doing? teasing him the way she was doing? the fabric of her shirt clung to her for dear life and he was finding it impossible to control himself.

"okay then i lost." she grins and moves to whisper in his ear, "you're just saying that to make me happy."

what the fuck is happening.

"whatever." she moves off the edge, so now zion was carrying her. "i want a rematch."

"you're drunk as hell."

"so are you," she moves closer to his face, basically leaning in. all restraints had flown out of the window at this point.

"what are we doing?" she grins. "being drunk." and he couldn't take it anymore. he leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed him back with the exact same intensity. somewhere in between her vest was taken off. they were reaching the point of no return and they both knew it.

"fuck, wait." he continues kissing on her neck as she tries to talk. "what?" him speaking on her skin passed vibrations throughout her body. she really wanted this.

but she couldn't.

it's like she managed to sober up at that moment. he looked right at her, his lips swollen and he was out of breath.

"fuck," and they were back at it again. she knew she was going to regret it the next day but she definitely wasn't regretting anything right now.

-::-
MAE💥!
idk wtf this is m8
let's call it a 1k special😭