TWO // REAL LIFE; IMESSAGE!

this book already at 100 reads? lmaao I'm crine
tysm😻 I'll try not to flop
-::-

DEE😡; CALEB😐
IMESSAGE!

caleb😐; you need a ride?

dee😡; when i got lyft? lmao

caleb😐; you called it yet?

dee😡; ...yardy tryna pick me up arent you.

caleb😐; what gave it away😩

dee😡; 🔗: addy!

caleb😐; on my way mamas ;)

dee😡; whatever✌🏽

-::-

"i forreal coulda gotten a lyft."

"my lady gotta ride in style."

"nigga i ain't your lady? you talkin bout nelly?"

"hell nah. she's like fourteen."

"seventeen and a half, fuck you." zion rolls his eyes and looks into the back. "you literally too young to watch horror movies alone."

"and you too young to be so damn ugly."

"that don't even make sense."

"pay attention to the damn road."

"you ain't had no comeback, ha."

"yo mama, bitch."

-::-

the party was fire. they always were. dee (and nelly) had been dragged to these so many times because of zion, and each time they left high as fuck.

this time not being any different.

"uno, dos, no tres, she a thot tho, we got bitches shaking ass in the lot tho!" while dee and zion were dancing like crazy on one side of the room, nelly was talking to edwin on the other.

"you looking good tonight." he gives her a once over, and she flutters her eyelashes. "you too. i missed your ass."

"lowkey or highkey?" she pushes his elbow. "nigga whatever." he pulls out his phone, and she raises an eyebrow. "smile for me right quick."

"what are you doing?"

"getting a new wallpaper." he takes the picture and put it on his ig story, not caring about how much noise it would cause with the beanz.

"you tryna dance wimme?" the song had changed to big ole freak by megan.

"say less." his arms made their way to her waist, and the rest of the night was a blur.

-::-

trying to do short chapters :)
nelly is STILL 17 so wardo is doing the sex offender shuffle ;)