FIVE // REAL LIFE; IMESSAGE!

these prettymuch niggas thought it was cute to just.. remove austin's verse AND z's run from rock witchu? swerving lanes so fucking fast. we now stan the lights out boys!
(chase hudson can get it tho haha bye)

-::-

"he a opp, what the fuck i'm gone fight foe? shed light on yo block with this lightpole." dee was currently doing her own thing in the corner when zion came from nowhere and walked by her.

she was shocked because his ass always trying some shit, so she calls him over. "z!" he turned back to her and gave her a once over. "nice fit."

"thanks. what you doing?" he already smelt mad loud, so she could tell he was high. "trying to forget that you called me your friend."

"but did i lie?" he moves up close to her, grabbing her waist with a smirk. "we both know i could be much more than your friend, dee.

"just lemme show you."

-::-

"i am weak. i'm a weak human being." dee groans, shaking her head even though it hurt. her legs hurt too, but nelly didn't know why yet.

yet.

"you coulda stayed in with me! but guess who decided to go be a 'hot girl.'"

"you're supposed to talk me out of these decisions!" nelly laughs and continues scrolling through dee's phone when she gets a notification.

caleb😐; been thinking about you since last night😏

"oooo this better be a joke." dee raises an eyebrow and nelly looks straight at her. "the fuck this nigga zion talkin about?"

"w-what he said?" dee was getting ready for nelly to laugh at her when the truth came out.

caleb😐; i didn't know you was a freak like that👀

nelly dropped the phone into her lap and started laughing. "Y'ALL WAS FUCKIN'?"

"you're so damn loud!"

"and i bet yo freaky ass was loud too! 'OH MY GOD ZION, DON'T STOP!'" nelly starts thrusting the air and dee covers her face.

"i literally want to die."

"won't change the fact that y'all fuuuucked," she wiggles her eyebrows. "better text him back, too. he might want a repeat of last night!" she throws dee her phone and continues laughing.

-::-

papa's messeria!

cannelle💘; y'all prolly all got hangovers so imma brighten your morning :)

thiccolas🍑; it's 1pm

cannelle💘; brighten your aFteRNoOn then, damn.

cannelle💘; 🔗: crazy 8!

papi chulo😔👋🏽; count me tf in :0

foe eyes👓; ^^

ansley😻; ^^

***-****-****: aye courtcase

cannelle💘; 🙄🙄tf do you want

crackhead😫; when's your burfday?

cannelle💘; august 25th.

papi chulo😔👋🏽; august 25th

vegan babyy🌱; awwe😭

porter❤️; y'all cute

cannelle💘; tf is y'all
cannelle💘; we ain't a thing

papi chulo😔👋🏽; not yet at least ;)

cannelle💘;

dee😡; edwin really did sumn😭 i ain't never seen nelly speechless

cannelle💘; you tryna start on who did sumn?😭

-::-
MAE💥
what the fuck richard it's chapter five😔