EIGHTEEN // IRL!

"is it supposed to feel like that? cause ion like it." nelly was currently standing in a dressing room, trying out tight dresses for no apparent reason, and dee (who flew back after breaking up with stoke) was there to help her.

"bitch, just get out the room." she waddles out the room with her hands on her hips. "how many niggas?" by that, she meant 'how many niggas would this impress?' rather than the traditional 'on a scale from 1 to 10?'

"everybody. not even joking. hell, i'm tryna fuck." nelly rolls her eyes. "so what you wearing?" she shrugs and tucks her hair back.
"probably just some shorts or whatever. i mean, it's your night. go crazy if you want to."

since nobody knew that dee was back, she had planned to like... surprise everybody by bringing her best friend to a party thrown for her, but the moment she brought it up dee started asking about zion again, and this time it was different. she didn't feel disgusted, she felt... annoyed. almost jealous, but she wasn't ready for that type of conversation.

"so zion got a girl now, huh?" she rolled her eyes before answering. "you asking me about that nigga?"

dee giggles before responding. "y'all are mad close now, right? and plus, it's nothing serious. prolly just gone do what we used to do."

nelly pauses before walking out of the dressing room. "you know he got feelings too right? cause it's like, he wanted to be witchu, and then stokeley, and now you know..."

"actually no. i don't know what the fuck you talkin bout." nelly gives the cashier her card before turning back to her friend with a mean mug. "you really bout to play with his feelings for some dick." she whispered the last part and dee crossed her arms.

"well when you put it that way, you make it sound green as hell. i just, maybe i like him too. a little bit."

she was lying.

-::-

the moment nelly pulled up to the block, the sound of loud music and rowdy ass teenagers hit her like a ton of bricks. how many niggas did the boys invite?

"i'm gone tell 'maza and saiyr to come get us. ain't no way i'm stumbling into that mess." and moments later, they came out looking fucking gorgeous, emaza holding a drink in her hand whilst saiyr was just vibing.

"look atchuuuu! who knew you had booty like that?" saiyr spins her around before hugging her. "you grew up so fast. happy fucking birthday." nelly smiled and said nothing.

"y'all got the girl speechless." saiyr laughs as they start walking towards the front. "yeah, well wait til she see this party." as soon as the door opened, she was hit with the bright colors and the strong scent of alcohol in the room. the first person who saw her was austin so he ran over to her and hugged her with the quickness.

"THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IS IN THE BUILDING Y'ALL!" everybody starts cheering, including people who didn't even know her. niggas would do ANYTHING for free booze.

soon enough, people just gravitated towards her, talking about how she was 'no longer a courtcase', and that had her wondering about zion. where the fuck was he? where the fuck was dee?

"you know, edwin been asking about you. i know he's probably the last person you want to see right now, but..." nick appears from nowhere, holding up a blunt for her. she sighs and inhales a huge amount, ghosting it before bringing it out again. "fuck it. where is he?"

-::-

"i'm sorry, i fucked up and i really REALLY liked you-"

"it's not fair of me to have you simpin when i did the exact same thing that night." she says, leaving him confused. "and that's why i'm not mad, but i know we won't be in no relationship."

"what you mean?" she sighs and sits up on the bed. the party was going on downstairs, with the occasional interruptions from couples looking for a room, but they were basically in their own lil bubble in edwin's room.

"i made out with z, and i'm telling you this because i feel guilty, i guess. but my drunken mistake made me realize that we prolly didn't happen at the right time, so i wish you nothing but the best with lizzo."

"it's izzy." he laughs, rolling his eyes a little bit. "that's what i said, right?"

"bitch you know you didn't."

"whatever. take me to dee." they stepped off the bed, walking out of the room, looking for dee who was currently talking to zion.

meanwhile, dee was convincing z to take her to bed, which was proving to be harder than she thought. "cmon! it'll be exactly like the first time... two friends who obviously find each other attractive..." dee traces a finger along his chest, and he gently removes her hand. he only had one person on his mind tonight, and it wasn't her. "you can't keep fucking with me, diamond."

she was shocked when he used her government, seeing as he never has. "the fuck are you going on about?"

"i'm goINg oN aBouT you knowing that i fucking liked yo ass, and you leave me for a nigga that you end up breaking up with cause suddenly you wanna be with me? nah." he stands up with his drink, and she follows.

"the fuck do you mean 'liked'?" he sees nelly standing on the stairs, and he scoffs, pointing upstairs, and she nodded before going back. "imma head out. enjoy the party." he leaves his drink on the table, and dee looking confused as fuck.

as he opened the door to his room, there nelly was, standing in the center with her tight ass dress on. "i never thought i'd be as glad to see you as i am now."

"i would say same, but nah."

he shuts the door behind himself and locks it, walking up to her. "you know how ugly you're looking tonight?" she shakes her head with a smirk on her face. "why don't you tell me?"

"we both know you'd look so much better in your birthday suit. " she rolls her eyes and connects their lips, shivering at the contact. "so go ahead, z. take it off." his hand fumbles with the zipper at the back of the dress, looking into her eyes as he slid it off her body.

"ready to party like a grownup, courtcase?"

MAE 🤡 !