Chapter four: Demones new crush

(A few days after eating a lot from the food machine)

(Demones POV)
It has been a few days from now when master told the truth about why he liked umm... cubby girls... I've been eating a lot from the food machine and the food tastes delicious! But I've noticed my body turn from thin to cub I've also notice that my body has started to put all of my weight onto my butt and some of it has even made it to my legs, arms, and of course my belly and Other parts of my body. I've also been still cooking for master. I don't want him on an empty stomach. But we've been getting along much better now! But there's still some secrets that master still hides but I'll just ignore it. Also been noticing master looking at me much more often I mean... I've just started to eat a lot a few days ago after his confession... but I think this clothing he made me is starting to get a little tighter on me but that doesn't matter all that matters is that master is happy on how much weight I've gain over a few days from now. I've also developed a little crush on him he's kinda cute sometimes... and he's really a kind guy! But I'll just have to wait for him to ask me he has feelings for me...

(Jesse's POV)
"Isn't it great we can finally rest Demones! I've finished some of my inventions but at least we can have a break with each other now!" She replies "yeah! It's great having to hang out with you for now on." After a while I decided to ask Demones how her weight gain was doing and she said it was going great! So me and Demones head over to the kitchen and she said she was hungry so I decided to cook for Demones while I was cooking her food I could hear her stomach growing for food. After for quite some time I finally finished her food and man the food I made it sure was HUGE! But it was good enough anyway so I settled her food down and she replied "Thanks master! I'm starving!" I soon as she said that she gobbled down on that food. I could see her eating the whole thing! But while she was eating I could see her body getting bigger and hear her enjoying the food I made her. But she did get some stains on her new clothes I made her and as soon she was finished she was larger than the table itself! She tried to get up but she couldn't so I gave her my arm and pulled her up and after I helped her she said "thanks really are a nice guy..." I blushed and said "oh no problem my queen!" She giggled and she said "master... do you want to see how much my body had gain?" I replied while blushing "I mean I guess I could..." she then turns around and I could see that her body is way bigger than before I also got a good view of her butt. She then says "you like what you see master?" I replied "y-yeah..." I start to sweating and start feeling my face heat up. After a few seconds I could hear her stomach rumbling and she said "ugh... I think I at-urp-ate too much master..." then i has a bad feeling that this is not gonna end well I say "oh brother..." she then let's out a humongous fart that pushes me into the wall and I could see her rear end start to rip a little by the force of her powerful fart. She then looks back at me as I sniff the air and i say "OMG this smells horrible!" She then giggles at me and let's out a small burp as well and responds "oh that's all your not gonna get~❤️" I look at her face and see she's starting run back at me while her butt was coming towards me with force and I say "oh well this can't end badly... r-right?" And soon as I say that her butt crash's into the wall where I was stuck at and each of her butt checks were up in my face and she looks at me with a hugely blushing face and she says "I think I'm starting to enjoy this.." and I said "well I kinda like this." Then I start rubbing her her butt with my lab gloved hands I could hear her moaning in the background. Then I said "umm Demones I think you could let me off the hook now?" She replies "oh! I-I'm sorry i'll let you off now!" While she lets her butt off of me I could see her blushing a little bit. I get off the wall and while blushing I say "Demones I have.,. Something to tell you..." she replies with a curious look "what do yo-BUUR-you have to tell me?" I say "Demones have you ever had feelings for me?" She looks at me with a cute face and puts her hands on my shoulders and says "well... I actually find you attractive over the few days and I have to say... I do have feelings for you and if we could b-" I cut her off by kissing her in the lips and she looks at me with a surprised look on her face I could see her face blushing up like a tomato. We both have a moment and she closes her eyes and aspects it she then walks over the the wall and her breasts press against my chest and i stop kissing her and I said "Demones I was woundeting if you would like to go on a... a-a date with me?" She blush's And says "I will love to be on a date with a cutie like you..." she then grabs my head and pushes my head down oh her soft mushy breasts and she replies with a dreamy voice "until I'm big enough for you master when every you want me to stop....."

-End of chapter four-