Chapter five: a "big" change -final-

(Demones POV)
After master feed me through out the weeks I started to realize that I'm big as a car well almost... but I'm still waiting when he asks me to stop till then we can have our little date together~❤️

(A few days later)

"UGH! Is there anymore food around here master?" I replied then he replies "well you see the there's no more food left for you... I guess you're gonna go find some... well in my lab I think there may be some food down there so you can get bigger for your little prince" After What he said I decided to get a bag and name it.... *food bag* I didn't came up with any clever names but it doesn't matter I need to find some leftovers so that I can get larger for master. I heard to the laboratory door but then I get stuck and I say "ummm M-Master? I'm stuck in the door to your laboratory" then my master puts down his invention and pushes me as hard as he can and he says "man Demones you must of carryover the weight gain process."
I blush and say "might have but I haven't got bigger for you yet that's what you like right?"
He blushed and replies "well o-of course you are doing what you said you would do!" After he gives in one more try he manages to push me out the door and I say "thanks for the help cutie!" He blushs And says "oh no problem anything for you Demones!" I walk away and continue down the stairs but then I hear the stairs start to crack under my heavy weight and then... CRACK! One of the stone stairs break and I fall down each step while burping and I fall down to the floor. And I see the leftovers of the food that was left from the food machine so I grab each piece of crumb or large pieces of it and stash it fast into my food bag. But then I saw the last large piece of food on the ground I run as fast as I can but my weight slows me down but I manage to get to the very last piece of food and as soon I grab it I could hear my stomach rumbling due to the amount of pressure I'm putting while bending down and then I let out a large fart that shacks the room but it also causes a large tear in my clothing and I look back and see the very large tear and I say to myself "crap why did I bend down for that very last piece of food!" So I think to myself "what would master think of me when I ripped his very lovely piece of clothing that was just for me!" I start to look around and I was shocked to see a.... another version of me but she was dark and purple... her checks, horns, elbows, knee pads were purple... but everything Elsa was... black I could see her eyes were red and she gave me a bad vibe... so I ran upstairs as fast as I can... but something grabs me... by my back I could see her hand grabbing my clothing from the back then I hear her say "oh... it looks like your trying to escape form me huh?" I start to panic but I had one secret weapon that my master gave me... i start to build up gas in my stomach and she looks at me confused saying "w-what are you doing?"
Then my stomach growls and I say "smell on this crappy bootleg..." I let out the largest fart and it manages to blow her away and hit a random object and also the wall she hits the wall and I hear a sound of metal breaker into two. she screams in pain saying "YOU LITTLE BI- she gets knocked out by a random pipe that master forgot to screw in but my fart also causes the part of the room to collapse onto her body.

(Jesse's POV)

While I was waiting for Demones to return from her food haunt I heard sounds of screaming I got out of my chair and ran as fast as I could to see what happening to my poor Demones but to my surprise she was... farting too? Why would she activate her most powerful weapon? I look down and I could see Demones looking back at "something" and I hear the sound of a collapsing in the room but then Demones looks up at me in... tears... she runs up to me and her breasts cover my face and she starts crying and says "MASTER! Something tried to kill me! What was that down there!"
I try to calm her down and I say "calm down! Calm down! What did she or he look like?"
Demones describes it having purple checks, horns, elbows, knee pads and everything Elsa is black and it had red eyes... the I realize it was Demones sister but she was evil... I explained to Demones what that "thing" was and she understood what I was saying and she said that parts of the lab collapsed on her and she doesn't know if she is dead or not. I decided to go check on her myself and besides I am a laboratory employee for anything. So Demones uses her arms to lift up the broken parts of the lab to let me see what my "original" invention has done to activate on her own... and to my surprise it was... Unknown what might have activated her in the first place. I then smell something it came from Demones... I said to her "Demones did you fart in this room cause this room smells like garbage..." she blushs madly and says "yeah it was me but I had to defend myself!" I replied with "well at least you protected yourself... that what matters." I then said "let me see your back" she blushs a little and agrees and she turns around and I see a huge rip in her clothing which I made her. I then see her wearing yellow undies which makes me blush a little and then I see a little stain on her undies and say "Demones don't you know not to fart so powerfully to cause your clothes to rip!" She then blushs a little more and then says "well I'm sorry but if I didn't do it I would be in pieces by now!" I sigh and say "well hope your good at cleaning your clothes. After me and Demones head up stairs.
I ask her if she wanted to take off her clothes but then she said "yeah... sure why not?"
So I help her talking her clothes off but then I hear her stomach rumbling again and I blush also saying "what did you eat to make your stomach rumble all day?" She replies "ummm i guess a lot of bean burritos and a lot of junk food..."I say "well as soon I get this off you will be back to normal ok? Remember the button on your upper chest?" After a while I finally take her clothes off and all I see is her yellow undies. I said "ummm Demones? Do you want to go back to your normal state now?" She replies with "I guess sure?" She blushs at my opinion. I ask her "you ready?" She replies "yeah!" She moves cubby arm up her chest and presses her button and the door closes. She says "M-Master... I-I don't feel too great..." I replied "ummm at least it's working an-" I get cut off by Demones rumbling, growling, sloshing stomach and then I start it back away but the Demones lets out The worlds largest fart in history.

" I replied "ummm at least it's working an-" I get cut off by Demones rumbling, growling, sloshing stomach and then I start it back away but the Demones lets out The worlds largest fart in history

(News POV)

Breaking News! Their just was a huge explosion in an unexpected area on planet earth! News reporters just gave us some information on what it is and does this thing smell? It smells really bad around their...

(News reporter guy POV)

Yes we have found where the worlds largest explosion has just happened and it seems to smell... really... really bad actually... just stay away from this area until further notice!

(Demones POV)
I woke up to hear master still breathing and coughing from my fart nuke and it appears to have destroyed to entire house and somehow not the laboratory? "D-Demones..." I heard him call my name and I ran over the master finding him having cuts and bruises over his body. I heard him say "Demones... I-I gave you something that might help m-me..." I started to cry and shed tears over him... and I said to him in a deep voice "I'm so sorry!" I continued to cry because it was my fault but then he put his hand around my check and he said to me "Demones don't cry... I gave you a healing system so when every I'm hurt or others are hurt you.,, you can heal them... try it out..." so I turned on my systems to find the healing switch and thank god it was still working! So I quickly put my hand over his chest and it started to work! I could feel his body regenerate. After he was completely healed I saw him wake up... I shouted "MASTER!" I kissed him on the lips and said to him in a cranky tearful voice "I love you!" He says " I-I love you too..." we both get up and hold hands he was blushing so was I. He was so cute I couldn't lose him again... he said to me "would you like to move to another house?" I responded with joy "yes! Of course!" So we both walked over the road and cross and make our way into the city...

(Demones sister POV"

I'll-I'll be back... j-just yo-you wait...

-The End?-
------------------------
Hey guys if you could give out some ideas for series 2 it would be awesome for you guys!