Different types of witchcraft

Before you cast a spell, you should spend a considerable amount of time researching witchcraft. There are various forms of witchcraft, and which one resonates best with you will determine how you cast a spell.

A Few Common Types of Witchcraft:
Green Witchcraft: This form of witchcraft is focused on earth, nature, and the elements. It often draws on the connections to the forest found in the folklore, folk religion, and folk magic of ancient cultures. Green witches typically use trees, soil, plants, flowers, and herbs for their magickal and medicinal values.
Hedge Witchcraft: This is a nature-based form of witchcraft featuring elements of shamanism as well as astral projection, midwifery, and healing. Hedge witches often serve as mediums between spirits and people, and "hedge" refers to a boundary (both physical and metaphysical).
Eclectic Witchcraft: This is a blend of various traditions including, but not limited to, other types of witchcraft. This individualized form of witchcraft can be tailored to suit the witch's needs and abilities and is characterized by adaptability and openness to other forms of practice.
•Dianic Witchcraft: is part of a neopagan religion centered around a divine goddess with little to no emphasis on a male deity. Though it is named after the Greek goddess, Diana, Dianic witchcraft worships goddesses from many cultures and considers them to be various aspects of one Goddess.
Kitchen Witchcraft: This practical witchcraft is focused on the use of herbs and other natural specimens common to everyday life. Kitchen witches tend to focus on magick that can be used to help regular people. They typically garner high respect and are considered to be "wise women" once they pass middle age.
Gardnerian Witchcraft: This is a tradition in the neopagan religion of Wicca, which was founded by Gerald Gardner in the 1950s. Unlike the other witches on this list, to be a Gardnerian witch, one must be initiated by a pre-existing member of a coven.

Do you want to know of what witches need? You can
read that to the next page🔮.

{I hope you are enjoying this encyclopedia, if you like it leave a comment please and if you don't like it give me a tip to improve! Love u witches xx}