How to do a secure spell

Clean the area where you "work". Spells and circles don't have to be cast and formed in a dark forest at midnight. Many magic rituals can be implemented equally effectively even in the comfort of your room. Choose a safe place where you can stay calm and in peace. Make sure that nobody interrupts you for all the time necessary to complete the ritual.
1. Meditate for several minutes, according to the practice you follow. Recite a prayer of protection in which you drive out evil spirits, negative energies and at the same time invoke positive ones and light. Meditate on the task you are preparing to perform.
2. Light the candles and prepare all the items you will need in the ritual. If other people are present, join together, hold hands and recite the prayers of purification together. Be a single entity.
3. Launch a protective circle. Each magical tradition uses different objects and methods to form a circle, but it is not important if you use candles, stones, chalk lines or sticks, what matters is the meaning of which you load the circle. This is a physical or mental barrier that keeps you safe in your space, which allows you to get in touch with the gods, with the powers and energies necessary to perform the ritual.
4. According to many traditions, the circle must contain candles placed in the cardinal points (north, south, east and west). It is also a good idea to represent every natural element within the circle itself: a handful of earth, a glass of water, the candle fire and so on.
5. Cast the spell. Welcome the gods and elements you are invoking and declare the purpose of your rite aloud. You should recite specific prayers or invocations, the spell should be cast at this time.
6. Collect and release the energy you are invoking. The purpose of the spell is to make the circle a channel through which you get in touch with the invisible world of energy and spirits. You must connect and leave them always in safety.
7. Close the ritual safely. Thank the gods for participating in the ritual. Thank the elements for helping and supporting you in launching the spell. Close or open the circle, based on your traditional ritual.

~So this is an example of a basic spell, I'm not a witch yet but I wish I'll be one of them one day. I hope you are enjoying this, leave a comment to let me know about some thoughts.
About Wiccan witchcraft there is a rule for spell, very important to know: The Rule of 3 in the next chapter.