Collecting Supplies...

So let's know how to collect supplies!
The best and simplest way to begin practicing witchcraft and cast your first spell is to research. Learn as much as you can about the various traditions and find the correspondences (physical symbols of invisible qualities or forces) that appeal the most to you. A very powerful ritual can be performed without ever spending a dime. Go to your favorite spot in nature, such as a beach or the woods, and collect stones, shells, leaves, flowers, and other items that have some magickal significance to you. These items cost nothing and are every bit as powerful as pricey correspondences purchased online. In the end, it all comes down to personal preference, so you should do some experimenting to find what works best for you. The best supplies to find are: stones (including gems), feathers, seashells, flowers, driftwood, sand, salt and other kitchen spices, seed, animal bones, fossils and also water.
It seems so easy to do but remember: to use magick isn't easy. It takes lots of research, meditation, and introspection to find the correspondences, qualities, and traditions that work for you personally.
So you can ask to yourself "why personally?". You can find an answer...