Chapter seventeen

Can we be seventeeeeeeennnnn

Betty pov

Saturday 11:47

I was downstairs in the living room drinking Some Tea with Veronica. Archie and Jughead just went running to keep these ABS Nice. Veronica and i started with making lunch. "Uhm what do we have" she says while looking in the kitchen. "We have rice and chicken and with Some vegetables that could be a Nice lunch" i say. She nods, she begins with the Rice and i start cutting vegetables and putting chicken in a cooking pan.

"So anything happend already in the lodge lodge?" she asks to start the conversation back. "No we just slept and cuddled this morning, then we ate breakfast with you guys. I did my make up and it ended in a make out" i say laughing. She laughs and says:" me and archie also didn't do anything last night but i think i aM going to join his shower when he comes back." I laugh and when we put everything in a bowl and let it cool on the dinner table the boys come in, All sweaty.

"Hi babe" archie says and kisses Veronica on the cheek. She picks his hand and go to their bedroom. Jughead comes closer to me and hugs me from behind, he had this tight grip and i can't get out. "Juggie is would Kiss you but this is now on my clothes too come on" i say still in the hug. "Maybe you need to shower with me then" he says giving me a Kiss on my hair. I nod and we go upstairs.

In the shower we had a big make out, he washed my hair and my body. I washed his body but more didn't happen, we were saving for this night. After the shower i got dressed in a pink skirt and a black t-shirt. He just put his s t-shirt on and a black jeans. I lay down on bed and he starts talking:" hon i aM so happy to be here with you and that i found you so i want to give you something that will remind you off what we are" he picks the brown bag and hands it to me. I open it and cry again it is not fake but i didn't see last time that on the back there was a word it said:

" fiveever." I cried and laughed thinking about a night we were so in love, that we tried to top everything the other one said. When he told me we were forever i said fiveever. We laughed about it and kissed a lot.

I Kiss him on his lips and hug him "you are the best" i say in his ear. "Your present Will you get tonight" i say pulling away from him with a big smirk on my face.

"Food Guys come on" archie yells from the living room and we walk after jughead put me the necklace on. "OMG betts that is so beautiful" Veronica say looking at the gift. "But Why F?" She asks. Everybody at the table laughs while eating.

"Look i took the E because it is for Elizabeth and not a B because that is to obvious and we need to hide our relationship so i took a F and not a J" jughead says to Us, bit most to Veronica. "Ow yeah so now is your name Fughead?" She asks still confused. We all laugh except for V. " his real name is forsythe" i say after swallowing Some food. She starts to laugh and so our talk continues.

Jughead pov

After Some games, Some drinks and a wonderful dinner it was time for the hot tub. I wore a black swim trunk and archie had one in red. We sat down with cocktails in our hands. Then our girl came First Veronica in a black one piece swimsuit and then my girl in a sexy black with red bikini. I would never let her wear that in a public swim place but here i like to enjoy it. "WoW" i say in her ear while she sits next to me. Leaning against me with a cocktail in her left hand.

"Okay so B knows this very well" Veronica starts and Betty nods. "But hot tub is truth or date time and it can be spicy this time" Veronica continues. Betty smirks at me and sips her drink. I laugh and say:" okay who starts." "You can" Veronica says.

"Okay truth or dare archie?" I say.
"Lets start with a truth" he says.
"Howmany sexual partners did you already have" i ask. "I think five" archie says. I nod and he says:"Okay truth or dare Betty?" "Dare" she says putting her drink away."i dare you to put whipped cream on a body part you want jughead to lick it off of" he says. I aM happy i know were she is going to put it. She takes the whipped Cream and spreads it on her left boob. She holds it towards me and i start to lick, just with my tongue under her swim piece and making it al clean. After that was done betty said: " juggie truth or dare?" I think Some time and i say:" truth." Betty turns her more to me and asks:

"-Do you have any sex tapes?" She smirks at me and Veronica looks surprised. "No i swear on my balls i don't have one but we can change that later" i say and Betty gives me a kiss.

"Okay Veronica truth or dare?" I say. "Dareee all the way" she says. "Okay let archie Kiss you for one minute in your neck and you can't get turned on, if you do you make breakfast Tomorrow" i say. Archie starts and i steal Some kisses with my girl who is still cuddled to my sight.

"Times up and good job Veronica" i say. "So hard" she puffs out. "Okay let me take Betty truth or dare?" she asks while drinking. "Give me truth" she says. "What's the weirdest thing you've ever done while masturbating?" V asks. This is getting good i think. "V really" she laughs. " come on spill it to the boys" v laughs.

" it was last year and i got a call from Veronica but i couldn't stop so i didn't and i explained her Why J.K. Rowling chose that name for on her books" Betty laughs out and archie and i start too. "Okay now archie truth or dare" Betty ask after Some time. "Dare " he says. "Okay let Veronica lick your lips for to minutes if you Kiss her or touch her anywhere you make breakfast Tomorrow" Betty says. And Veronica begins but i doesn't last long, archie starts kissing her after a half minute. We all laugh it out and continue the game.

"Juggie" archie says. "Dare" i say."Touch the favorite part of your lovers body until it is her or your part again. Skin on skin" he says. "We all know what you want" Betty says smirking at me. I put her on my lap and put my hands on her boobs under her top. She leans back at me and says:" i like this so don' t pick me" i Kiss her cheek and say:" Veronica truth or dare ?" She answers :" truth." " Would you rather dominate someone or be dominated?" I ask. "I think be dominated, i like the big daddy role of archie" she says serious but Betty and i laugh. Archie kisses his girl and Veronica picks Betty who chooses dare. I let my hands go but she still is on my lap. "Change your underwear with your lover" she says.

Betty laughs because this isn't a problem for her. I pull of my trunks and hand it to her and she pulls her of and mine on. She gives me her underwear and i just put it around one leg and lay it on my Dick. "I will cover you" Betty says and sits back on my lap.

"Okay last one archie ?" She says . "Truth" he says . I whisper a question in Betty her ear and she says it out loud: "Has anyone ever caught you having sex" he laughs and gives me his middle finger.

"Yeah like a thousand times. Most of them by my father. A few times Jughead, JB like one or two times and then one time my boss" he laughs off and we all do. We go back inside and al go our ways to long but passionate night. I got my present a little young shining prinses Packed in a simple to open black, Lace, very sexy set of lingerie.

The next day we left at twelve. We had our good-byes and i was off to meeting my dad and JB for our Sunday night dinner at home.

A/n

Sorry for the rush on te last things but now it will be dramaaaaaa