Chapter thirteen

Betty pov

I was home coming down the stairs for dinner when i saw him. I laugh and pull him in a hug. "I didn't know you were the mysterious guest" i say to him. "Yes my dad just told me before we entered the house" he says. "Come let's go to the table before they think that we are doing sexual stuffffff" he says. I laugh at him and we walk to the table were everybody is sitting. "Ow you must be Betty" the man says while shaking my hand. "Yes" i nodded.

"You must be mister Andrews" i said while sitting down next to archie. "Yes but you can call me Fred" he said. We ate steak and patato and sweet peas. We talked a lot and it looked like my mom and Fred were good friends. We ate dessert: cherry pie, while Archie got a call. "Excuse me" he said.

A- yes JB what is going on

JB- sorry for interupting but jughead just found out that mom left and he is in a bad state. I need to go home now but i can't leave him alone. I tried contacting Betty but its always voicemail. So please could you come.

A- of course and i Will bring Betty. Be there in ten

JB- thank you

When archie came back he said to my MOm:" sorry but i think Betty and i need to leave. Veronica's mom wants to close the pembrooke. It's getting late. I Will drop her off." "Okay fine see you Tomorrow sweetheart" my mom said and she kissed me on my cheek.

We went to his car and started. "Do you know Veronica ?" I asked. "No and i know you are not staying there but jughead is crying and really sad now so we have to go" he said while driving fast. "What happend?" I asked worried. "JB told me that their mom left them and he is shocked. He tried to call you but you didn't pick up so he broke down" archie said. I stroke my hand in my hair and say:" fuck my phone was dead, can you drive faster please " i said. We continued driving until we were at the appartement. We run upstairs and archie opens the door. I find jughead trying to get away from JB and really hard crying. "No let me go" he says.

I run to him and grab him in a hug. "Thank you for coming" JB said. I nod and archie says :" are you okay JB ?" She nods AMD says:" i knew it already like a week" he strokes her back and he brings her home. I cuddle Jughead who is heavy sobbing. I whisper sweet nothings in his right ear and stroke his hair. We are sitting on the floor, with him between my legs, resting on my chest. When he calms down we go to the bedroom. He pulls on his PJ and so do I. We go back to bed. And i ask" do you wanna talk?". He looks at me and says:" No i want to take my mind off." He starts to go under my t-shirt with his hands and Kiss my neck. "No jughead, no" i push him away."We are not going to have sex when you need to talk. You can't forget things and become better by sex" i continue.

I can see he is mad at himself and doesn't look my way. "Come here " i say. He still looks the other way. Then i hear a "sorry" coming from him."you don't have to be sorry it's al okay juggie" i say to his back. "I won't cry to you again you don't have to deal with that" he says turning around but with his eyes to the ground. I set my hands on his cheeks and turn his head to mine. Our eyes meet and i say;" don't you ever say that again. You're mine and i'm yours you can have Any emotion that you want our need to have. I cried in your arms too" i said reffering to the night jughead told me that he slept with Gina. "Yeah because i Made a mistake then, again" he said. I look mad, but fake mad. "You have to stop blaiming yourself, yes i hate it that you are with Gina but it is sweet that you want to support her in difficult times and i know that you are afraid of her parents and brothers when you end it but it will all be okay" i said.

He pecks my lips sweet and says:" you are amazing. I love you betts." I chuckle and smile:" i love you too my juggie" i lay down and he puts his arms around me. He lays his head on my chest and we fall a sleep easy.