"I Will Never Leave You. I Promise." {10}

Back to your POV
  I leaned against my locker on my phone waiting for Aaron to show up. I texted Garroth and said he could go home without me, that I was spending the day with Aaron.
  Next thing you know, my phone was swiped out of my hands. I looked up and growled playfully. "Aaron, I was reading The Lycan's and the Mute on Wattpad,(hey go check it out, hope u like. It was on my old account that I lost) give me my phone back!" I complained. He laughed and held it above his head.
  "You gotta get it back first!" He teased. I chased him out of the school until I unexpectedly jumped on his back, causing him to have to lower down his arms to hold me up. I took this chance and took my phone back from his hands.
  I stuck my toungue out at him and laughed. "Got it!" He laughed too as he scooped me up and walked to the car with me in his arms.
  "I can walk by myself you know!" I playfully pouted as he sat me down so I could get into his car.
  "I can pick you up whenever I want you know!" He said mocking me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him as he drove off to--my house? "Hey, you know this is my house right?" I asked him confused. He nodded. "Yep! Talk to Garroth, he can help you. I'm picking you up at 6 to take you out somewhere." He winked at me as I got out and he drove off once more.
  "Garroth!" I shouted throughout the house looking for him. "Oh! Y/n, there you are! Let's go there is some people here to help you get ready!" He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom where I saw a two familiar girls standing there waiting for me. One was short and had long black hair with a purple top and the other had hot pink hair with a familiar black fur ears and tail with a pink bow.
  I smiled with a playful eye roll. "Of course it would be you two." They laughed a bit and so did I. "Well let's get started then, we only have an hour!" Aph exclaimed.
*55 minutes later*

(Date outfit above, can change colors if you want)  "Yay, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau Senpai finished in a record time with five minutes left!" Kawaii~Chan cheered

  "Yay, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau Senpai finished in a record time with five minutes left!" Kawaii~Chan cheered. Aph smiled at her, then they both looked at me in awe. "You look perfect
Y/n~Sama/Chan!"
  I looked in the mirror with a smile. "Thanks girls, you did an amazing job."
  Aphmau then pushed me out the bathroom door and pulled me downstairs, right when Aaron showed up in his fancy but casual tux. He handed me my F/C flowers and a black and red wolf plush made to look like him.

    I ran into his arms and thanked him

    I ran into his arms and thanked him. "Awww, I love them!" I smiled inhaling his wonderful cologne. Even has enough cologne on to smell good, but not too much to over power. I thought. He smiled down at me.
  "You look beautiful Y/N." He told me with a faint blush. I smiled back at him and replied with, "and you look just as handsome as ever." He walked me to his red McLaren and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got inside as he closed the door behind me.
  Once he got in the driver's side, we buckled up and as he started the car and sped off. "So, you gonna tell me where you're taking me?" I asked him with a smirk.
  He shrugged then smiled. "I could, but if I tell you now, what would the suprise be?" I playfully pouted and he chuckled. We talked back and forth until the car came to a complete stop. He got out and came around to my side of the car and opened the door.
  He held his hand out and I excitedly took it as he helped me out. "Alright Y/N close your eyes, I'll guide you. I smiled and nodded closing my eyes. He grabbed my hand and we walked forward as he led the way.
  After what felt like miles, he released my hand. "Open your eyes." I did as told and gasped. There was large lake with a waterfall that had a stone base, with a carved stone gazebo in front of the lake. There was a fancy picnic set out and there was a small CD player (yes they still exist) playing  some romantic music.

  There was golden lights wrapped around the trees and gazebo and the same color lanterns scattered around here and there

  "Aaron, I love it!" I said hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed a bit as he led me to my seat and pulled out my chair for me.
  I gladly sat down and he sat across from me. "Sooo, not that I mind or anything, but what's with the big date here?" I asked still blown away from all the work he put into this.
  "Y/n..."
  "Yeah? What's wrong?" I answered him in a worrying tone. "Y/n, you're a Sophomore. I'm a Senior. After this year, my dad is gonna send me off. In fact, he doesn't even know about you."
  I swear that my heart just stopped. I looked down at the table silently as I felt my heart sink to my stomach and I began to feel sick. I have been alone my whole life, I barely talk to the boys anymore, my friends all are usually busy, and then there was Aaron.
  The one who saved me from Depression, the one that always got himself in trouble trying to see me and make me happy. The one who always made time for me even when he was busy.
  The one that would be leaving me.
  Alone.
  I felt a tear roll down my face. He scooted his chair over to my side of the table and wrapped his arms around me. I whimpered in sadness as I sniffled and cried on his shoulder.
  "Aaron.. "
  "Hmm?"
  "Please don't leave me. And if you do, please always come back."
  He put me on his lap and sat his head on top of mine. "I won't ever leave you. I promise." I smiled at this and we shared a long-awaited passionate kiss.