The "Gift" {11}

Your POV.  
      *LEMON WARNING*

  I smiled at this and we shared a long-awaited kiss.
  "Y/n, you and I both know that we're mates, right?" Aaron asked me, breaking the kiss.I nodded as we continued the kiss. "Well I want to confirm that." I blushed as he said this and he began kissing my neck, searching for my sweet spot.
  When he found it I began to moan in pleasure, which let him know that I was okay with confirming our relationship. He began to lift my shirt over my head as we took breaths in between kisses. I undid his tie and he helped me take his shirt off.
  He began to kiss and lick my neck, slightly nibbling and leaving small hickeys all over. When I looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust and I felt his member erect through his pants. I took off my bottoms as he unbuckled his pants and took them off, pulling his boxers down with them. I got on my knees and began to suck on his member, pumping what couldn't fit in my mouth.
  Damn he's huge I thought just as he deep throated me, making me gag but continued sucking. He grunted as he took my hair and pushed me farther onto his member. I began licking his tip as he moaned and grunted in pleasure.
  In doing this, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. When he had enough, Aaron grabbed my wrists and placed me down against the ground, pinning me. He unhooked my bra and tore off my underwear (or thong whatever you perfer to wear) and added them to our pile of clothes.
  He laid against me and massaged one boob, and licking the other, causing me to moan a bit. He smirked at this and began to rub my clit with his thumb, making me moan even more.
 I looked up at him from the ground asking why he stopped with just my facial expression.
  "If you really want me, show me you slut. Show me how much you want me. Give yourself pleasure." He commanded me and I did as I was told. I moved my hand down to my entrance and began to rub my clit as I started moaning quietly. I then stuck one finger in and began to pump it. I put in a second finger, and continued until just about my whole hand was being thrusted in and out. I arched my back in pleaseure as I began to moan Aaron's name. I looked at him to see lust fullfill his sight and him licking his lips.
  He got down on his knees and leveled his head with my womanhood. I removed my fist as he began to lick my area and stick his toungue deep inside of me. I moaned over and over as I arched my back causing his toungue to go deeper.
  "A-Aaron, I'm gonna--" I cummed on his toungue and he cheerfully swallowed it all up. "Mmm, you taste so good Y/n." He told me and I blushed at this. I then smirked and sat up, flipping him to the bottom when he was off guard.
  He held himself up with his hands as I started licking and swirling my toungue around his tip before bobbing my head up and down, pumping with my hand what I couldn't get in my mouth. He took one hand and shoved my head down, deep throating me.
  I slightly gagged as I continued sucking until I lifted my head to get some air. He took this time to flip us back so I was on the bottom and he positioned himself at my entrance, looking at me for my approval. I nodded, and with that he thrusted into me making me cry out in pain. I began to tear up at how much it hurt, so he stopped moving so I could get used to his size.
  When the pain turned to pleasure, I nodded again giving him the go ahead to move. He slowly began to move in and out and I moaned super loud.
  "Mmn-Daddy, faster!- mmhmn" I told him in between moans and kisses. He responded by slamming into me at an inhuman speed and then he pulled out of me. He sat me on his lap and laid down. I knew what he wanted me to do so I did it.
  I sat myself on his member and rode him up and down. He grunted at this as I moaned. This felt soooo good. I began to get a little more aggressive with it until we both cummed and I felt his warm fluids flow throughout inside of me.
  That's when it clicked. *end of lemon*
  "B-Babe?"
  "Hmm?"
  "D-Did you wear a c-condom?" We looked at each other worried.
  "Y/n, I-I am so so sorry. My inner wolf got to me and-" I cut him off with a deep, passionate kiss forgetting he was still inside of me. When we broke the kiss I quickly got off him and shivered from not feeling his warmth inside me.
  We both got dressed and sat at the table. We talked about what we were going to do if I became pregnant and he kept apologizing, feeling really bad.
  I held his hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "Aaron, babe. It's alright. I'll be okay. You promised you would never leave me, remember?" He sighed.
  "Yes I do remember. But still, I have college and-"
  "Aaron. I have Aph and KC to help me until you return. I'll be okay. We'll be okay. You promised, and I trust you. If I am pregnant, we will be amazing parents."
  He nodded. "Yeah, we will, won't we?"
  He moved his chair around to my side of the table and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Y/n."
  "I love you too babe." We smiled at each other and he kissed my forehead as he picked me up bridal style and took me home.