SEOUL

Seoul is most beautiful as night, with the sounds of cars and the chatters of people that is heard 24/7 of the day makes Seoul a busy and beautiful place.

there in a high rise condo building lives a man; o a beautiful man named lan zhan. Lan Zhan  a beautiful man, with height as tall as 180 cm a man blessed with broad shoulders and a lean build. An artist by right, sort by models and 1 % of the population far and wide, for a painter of his caliber; yet he was a quiet and aloof man, the closest people to him is his brother and uncle who now live far from him. As a well known artist, being sociable and mingling with the 1 percent of the cities would be his priority but no. His face was always cold and icy. making him unapproachable,  even though his beauty rivals that of a beauty queen.

Now on the other side of Seoul lives a Man, A model by profession, a sort after model that was the envy of all men and women alike, He was born gorgeous, but his personality is what makes him who he is. He is beautiful inside and out, he is sociable and boisterous and he talks to everyone. he rides the train to work and is often seen in local BARS with friends and making new ones. If you ask anyone about him? nobody has anything negative to say. his name is ying wei but we will call him xiao.

Xiao, "chu gege I got to move can you help me find a place, I dont want to live by myslef and Da qing is moving abroad for continuous study and i cant live by myself in such a big house you know"
he complain on the phone to his best friend, his ride or die.

chu, "oh good thing that you need to move! I have a place in a high rise building on the other side of town you can use it until you find a place to of your own or you can take over the lease, my work is going to be all over the place this year so I wont be home but I will need a place to stay when I come down"

xiao, " chu gege your the best!!! can I move this weekend? I am already packed! you know how I am. I been busy so I been living in a hotel".

chu, " I am not home now but you can go there I have a key in the flower pot by my door. the code is 5334, dont forget it!"

xiao, "Ok lover, my ride or die your the best!! After celebrating with friends for the night drinking his filth, Xiao rode a taxi to Chu condo. upon entering the building, He saw a man entering the elevator, "hold the elevator for me please".

lan zhan , holds the elevator, waits as xiao enters, Xiao, " looking at the face of the man who held the door, not knowing If he was really drunk or if he was seeing things he noticed that the man in the elevator with him was the most beautiful man he had ever seen and hes a model so hes seen it all,

walking towards the man, xiao exclaim " Hey beautiful man, thank you for holding the elevator for me", he said touching zhan lans face smiling up at him.

lan zhan who had frozen upon physical contact glared at Xiao hands thats touching him. upon looking at Xiao face froze for a split second, heart beating at the smiling man looking up at him, with lashes as long as he could see and with the face of the most beautiful creature hes ever seen.

taking a deep breath, zhan lan, stated " what level are you going on?

xiao , "o the condo number is 5334, so 5? it's my lover and ride or die place am just moving in". he said crashing into zhan lan. he didnt know If he was suddenly intoxicated from the alcohol or from the scent of this beautiful man standing beside him. zhan lan caught xiao befor he touch the floor, struggling he carried him to 5334.

why am I helping him he wonders as he search in flower pot for keys, how do he know where the key is? well he and chu been neighbors for years so offcourse he knows where chu things are. he water chus plants for him from time to time. after finding keys. zhan lan opens the door and lays Xiao on the first couch he could find, got him some water, had xiao who was half conscious half at sleep drink some before covering him up and leaving the condo.

As he enters he own home. zhan lan collapse on couch and thinking of the events that just occur. why was my heart beating so fast upon seeing his face? is it cause hes beautiful? why did I Help him? I dont help anyone! maybe its because hes chus boyfriend? but chu never said he had a bf. as far as I know chu is straight as a pencil. but than again I dont really know him that  but why does it hurts if I think hes with chu? I dont even know his name and I should keep it like that, because he smells like hes trouble, lan zhan thought all that as he laid down.
Next morning
Xiao woke up, turns around to find that he is in a new environment,  "how did I make it here?" the first thing he did was get a cup of water from fridge  drank it and began to inspect the place entering the master bedroom of the place, he saw a picture of chu in one of the portrait hanging up, "

"ahhh thank God I made it home";  but how did I get here? the last thing I remember was that face, o that beautiful, beautiful face. was he the one? will I see him again? ahh my heart! have we found the one for us?"