Three years later

Azhan pof.

It has been three tortuous years without his soulmate. He is so blessed and thankful to have the brothers he has. Guo and Chu had basically moved in and taken care of the kids and him when he had been unable. His kids, oooh his beautiful boys, how much he feels sorry and wish for his soulmate every second of every day.

The only reason he gets up, works, and try to live is because of them. Its good that they are young and will eventually grows up to understand that their "mom" is not alive anymore. Him being strong has been a struggle every time jinyi ask for his mom; he has to explain to him that their mom is a super hero, and hes saving other kids right now and would be back when he can.  Among the twins Jinyi has struggle the most asking for his mom ever so often, while suizui has been by his side more, being more affectionate and less like a kid, like he understands that dad is suffering and he needs him now.

They moved from the city six months to the countryside after Weis death because he was bedridden for 3 months, leaving the twins in his family care. Guo moved back and became a fulltime house uncle, while chu had taking it upon himself to bring azhan back to the living with Xichen help and support.

The kids birthday is coming, than his wedding anniversary, the day that once brought him so much joy is now filled with unfathomable pain and an unquenchable heartache.

He often wonder why is life so unfair? he was perfectly fine being single and showing his emotion only to his brother and uncle, and expressing himself through his art. But, after experiencing so much joy and happiness, and it be taken from him in an instant and be left with an unhealing pain is frustrating and hes angry! Oh so angry!

"Dad!"

"Mn Suizui?"

"Dad, we are done with our school work."
"what took you so long today son? you are usually done first".

"You seem tired today dad, so I helped Jinyi with his work, instead of calling you.

"oh? how did he do?

"he did ok dad except his writing is a disaster! ugh how can you understand it?

"chuckling at his son outburst and thinking about the same scenario with him and wei, "

"oh suizui you have made dad proud your such a good son" shuffling his son hair".

"dad! you cant mess my hair up we are going out!"

"Oh we are?"

"Yes dad! you promise you take us to the cafe for icecream! Uncle Guo had an appt!"

"Right, Right son I didnt forget, I will go get ready! Now." as Zhan was getting ready, he couldnt help but shake his head and rid his head of all the negative thoughts to be present with his kids and learn about all of jinyi new shenangians. Lord helps him! he cant help but laugh that even though wei is gone his behaviour it seems is forever embodied in jinyi.

HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I HAVE BEEN A FULLTIME MOM AT HOME NOW SO I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING. AND THANK YOU EVERY SO MUCH FOR READING MY RUMBLINGS.