"honeymoon?

they did sleep that night  hugging the life out of each other, even when they became sweaty. weiying woke to the feeling of being prep down there, after showering the night before he was relax, but feeling someone poke your bottom while you sleep is definitely means to wake up.

"angel! angel! wont you feed me first? am hungry! wont you kiss me good morning you just went straight to claiming my ass!

"mhmm good morning weiying, food is on the table, eat while I prep you. "

"haha, haha" laughing at seeing the food on the side table by the bed, "hey angel there is no need to hurry you know, we got forever together now. and always.

"mhmm".

"wants to claim weying as mine again, and make up for three years, cant wait any longer"

"ahhh angel! how can you say something so shameless while so serious I can't take it! go ahead my love claim your price! as least we are married this time hmm? still as inpatient as always".

"mhm mines"

as lanzhan prep weiying he was kissed for so long. kissing all over his body, not leaving a place unmarked by lanzhan as he tries to at least eat something before he was devour.

"oooh and weiying was eaten and devour many times over, with the exception of taking breaks to eat, and rest before his husband would jump his bones again, ravaging him until he passed out, to repeat the same process over and over again.

"fuck! angel! are you trying to put a baby in me? can't I rest a bit hmm? this bunny of yours is exhausted any more and i will be boneless hmm? weiying sigh, it felt like his honey moon all over again.

"weiying i love you! I have missed you so! for three years i was denied access to you weiying! i can't stop!"

"ahhh fcgitht! angell!!! dont stop! fuck! get me pregnant! I have missed more! claim me as your bride again!

still kissing weiying when ever he could, making up for all those times he couldnt lanzhan know that weiying would look like  hes been bitten by mosquitoes or some type of bee when he saw his body later.

At his permission weiying was eaten so many times that he forgot what day or time it was as a matter of fact. his husband has ruined him for life yet again. he was his cum slutt for life now it seems. passing out over and over from too much pleasure has not derailed his husband the least.

it had given him the time to clean him up and provide nourishment while sleep to do him all over again once he wakes. is this what is knew as bliss? weiying felt boneless and sore, but he was happy! extremely happy that his husband still found him irresistible, offcourse his husband being  insatiable did not fade his fondness.

after another round in the sheets, and passing out, weiying woke up to it being dark out, "angel?

"mhm?

"what time is it? are you done? how many days has it been?"

giving weiying water, "its been two days my love its Sunday, the kids will be here tomorrow after school."

"ahhh, angel I can't feel my legs! I think am pregnant angel you gotta take responsibility for me now because am ruined."

"mhm" weiying and babies will be taken care of"

"sputter! angel! did you just joke? who are you and where is my husband! so shameless! ugh.

after a while of just laying in bed cuddling, "say angel is the honey moon phase over?  mhm?"

lanzhan stare at him hard, throat dry, "hmm for now, resume again later"

"angel?

"the kids are coming home weiying, you need to rest before they come, they miss you just as much"

"do you have work tomorrow angel?"

"mhm? no. I call off until further notice."

"angel! psshhh offcourse you would do that!"

"hows the kids? hows the family? company uh? what I miss? "

"ahhh weiying; jinyi is your son through and through. he made missing you hurt less with his shenanigans everyday with him is an adventure".

"ha! really? I knew he would carry on my legacy how about shuizui? it must have been devastating for him".

"ahh it was but you know shuizui is the same as me weiying, we keep our feelings inside, he was strong, stronger than I was, and he took care of us, I and jinyi, especially when jinyi became unbearable. he was unbearable weiying he missed you so".

" I couldn't do anything I was bed ridden for 3months, now that your back we gotta thank our brothers, they put their life on hold and was there for me weiying, they slowing nurse me back to life with our kids being my anchor".

as lanzhan explained the past three years to him, all weiying could was cry and hug the bejesus out of his life line feeling sorry for causing his families so much pains.

"so chu didn't kill you uh? he threaten to kill you at least once a day laughing"

"ha! no! but he still might! am sorry my love that I hurt you and the kids, please forgive me really"

wiping the tears off wieying face, "weiyjng, there's nothing to forgive, i fell in love with you because of who you are, how can I be mad at you when you save so many lives?
am just glad you came back to me."

"oooh angel! I see you have gotten better at words uh? I have so much to tell you my love but maybe later," good night angel"

smooshing his forehead, "good night weiying"