Chapter Six - The New House

Two weeks have passed and Emi got used to her new workplace

Two weeks have passed and Emi got used to her new workplace. She bought a new apartment in Minato on the 30th floor with a view of Tokyo Tower and she can see beneath her the rail of Shinkansen pass by. The living room is big the entrance takes you to the living room straight and on the left is the guest bathroom and on the right is the kitchen.

On the end of the living room on the left, there is a corner takes you to three bedrooms one is a Master bedroom with a bathroom and the other two rooms the bathroom is in the middle.

Alas was running around and Maou with Ashiya and Rika helping Emi to unbox her stuff.

" Papa look I have a room" she was holding her father's hand and dragging him to her room

" What a nice room, can I sleep in this room"
"No papa will sleep with mama" she puffed her cheeks.

Emi's face turned red from the embarrassment as Maou started laughing and saying" I'm afraid if papa slept with mama then she will kill him"
Alas looked without understanding what he meant and said" papa love mama so papa will sleep with mama"
He hugged his daughter and looked at Emi while evilly smiling at her" oh Alas I don't think mama can handle papa in bed  maybe she will scream in pain, so papa will sleep in other room"
Now she is about to die just by thinking that Maou is with her send a quick shiver down her spine.
"Maou what are you saying stop spoiling Alas mind" she was furious and angry.

He laughed out loud and went pass by her saying " don't get your hopes up Emilia as there is no way I will sleep with you", She hates him really she hates him she will never forget that day last week

A week earlier

"What do you mean they think that we are married couples."  Maou was screaming at Emi.
" I was afraid that if they thought that I'm a single mom they will not hire me" she felt ashamed.
"But you are single we are not even in a relationship for god sake" he yelled at her.
"Maou I know I made mistake by saying that but please listen to me I don't want to lose my job."
"Do you know what I felt when I took Alas from the nursery when one of your friends at the office said that she finally saw the husband "
"I'm sorry Maou" she looked pleading so he can help her.
" even in the nursery they thought I'm your husband and what the hell you told Alas that she thinks we will live together"
"Well, you see she kept crying since we bought the house waiting for you to be with her so I told her you will live with us next week." Emi looked at him his expression is unreadable.