-the fight-

Archies pov, After I left Betty's house I went to veronicas to tell her something. when I reached the Pembrook .veronica said " hey Archie " she peeked out the door to see if betty was there. Then she asked, "wheres betty," with a confused look, Archie says at her house and Archie says "I need to talk, "I say she then gestures for me to come in and sit on the couch, I then tell her how I like betty and her face lights up and she says ask betty out to lunch and then ask her on a real date, then i say thanks to veronica and run out the door and veronica screams " go get her Archie " and then I run all the to Betty's house, I knock on the door but the door is unlocked then I see broken glass all over the house then I hear shouting and screaming. I see jughead with his fist tightened and betty crying and screaming at him. I then scream " betty are you alright" she then runs to me and hugs and jughead screams, " you little slut " then he goes to slap betty on her back and I step in front saying " oh no jughead you better leave before I do something I might regret " jughead then spits in my face and punches me, so i punch him at least 5 times in every part of his party, knocking him to the floor blood pouring from his nose . jughead then gets up and pushes me down the stairs then goes down them and kicks me everywhere in/on my body, he kicks me in the abs and laughs.

betty runs down the stairs saying " JUGHEAD LEAVE ARCHIE ALONE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!! " then betty pulls out her phone screaming " JUGHEAD ILL CALL THE COPS IF YOU DONT LEAVE " then jughead kicks me one last time and walks out the house, betty then runs to me crying,

bettys pov , as i see archie laying down on the ground i start to cry , he then trys to get up but falls back down on the floor i try to help him but he nudges me away , i say " arch let me help you " he says " betty im fine i can get up on my own " he says with a smile , i smile back at him and he actually gets up , but he tips over and catch him and say " i guess you need a knight in shining amer archie " archie smiles at me and i carry him to the bathroom , i sit him on the counter and i say " arch take your shirt off " he smirks at me and takes it off , i look at all the scraches and bruies and i see a cut with blood pooring down it , archie then looks at his stomache in shock , so i grab peroxiced , cotton balls , and rubbing alchoel i first put the peroxied on and archie fliched and i giggled then once i put the rubbing alcheol on archie screamed alittle and i beagn to laugh alot he then smirks at me and laughs too , he then gets up and starts to hug me , i then began to cry in archie arms he feels me crying and hugs me tighter, and archie says "you know im hear for you , and if you ever need to talk im hear " he says i then look at him and say " can we go for a drive and ill talk " he nods yeah we both throw on hoodies and go into his truck we drive to sweet water river.