-The Kiss-

As betty and Archie drive to sweet water river, they drive in silence, Archie is getting nervous and betty has no emotion, betty would always take a peek at Archie while he drives, sometimes Archie would do the same, as Archie pulls into the grass, betty hurry and gets out, and goes close to the lake, she sits down and looks at the lake and down on the grass Archie sits next to her and rubs her shoulder and asks her why was jughead at your house Archie said with anger in his voice.
Bettys pov, as Archie asked why was jughead at my house I was scared to tell him why, as Archie asks again just say it, " jughead came to my house because he was mad I broke up with him and was mad I went after you during to the camping trip and as when I told him why he flipped he started threw a cup and we just yelled at each other " as began to tear up Archie wiped the tear off my face and I told him why " Archie I broke with him because you "Archie looked confused, so I just did it I kissed him, Archie was surprised at first but he kissed me back and that's all I asked for as I stopped the kiss for a second I said "I broke up with jughead cause I still liked you Archi ", Archie smirked.
Archies pov, as I smirked at betty I said " betty when the camping trip began, well when we were driving to the Adirondacks I felt happy again, and then when jughead tried to get your hand and ask you to be the queen of his new gang I was angry and well jealous that why I stormed off and then when I saw you have the seizure again my heart melted again and I knew my feelings for you were back and I couldn't lose you again as I started to tear up a little betty smashes her lips onto mine again the kiss was rough but passionate as we stared to tug on each other's clothing we stopped the kiss, we wanted our first time to be somewhere special, and maybe it happens in the future but right now I'm happy and I don't feel alone, betty being here is the best feeling.
as Archie and betty got up and went into the archives truck/car they drove home but this time they went to the archives house.
as they pulled into the garage Archie grabbed Betty's hand, and led her to his room she was gonna sleepover, as Archie gave her a hoodie betty smiled she had at least 3 of his hoodies, as betty went into the bathroom to change as Archie changed in his room,

Bettys pov, as i walk into the bathroom to change into a big hoodie I smelt it, it felt exactly like him and I loved it so as I change I look out the window to see somebody out there, as look closely he's wearing a black hoodie with a leather jacket with black pants and black boots I get scared and shut the window and began to change again, as I walk out the bathroom I see Archie shirtless I look and I could feel the drool from my mouth leaking I quickly wipe it away and Archie looks at me and says " cat got your tongue " I blush in embarrassment and let my hair loose then Archie puts a sleeping badly on the floor and gets into it, then I say " Archie why are you sleeping down there, it's your house you can sleep wherever " then Archie hops up from the ground and onto the bed.

Archie's POV,  as betty tells me to hop on the bed, I kinda got excited,  so I hop on the bed quickly and she jesters for me to come under the covers she then hugs me tight and I hug her too, I know she feels lonely cause her moms are gone, and so have I haven't gotten a call from my dad or mom and I'm worried. But I push my feelings and I'll be there for betty, as betty looks at me I look at her lips, her pink lips, her emerald green eyes, I know I want betty and I know she wants me but for know where this.