-New Summer, New Year-

Bettys pov, its the last day of summer,
I'm happy but sad we start school I might be happy cause I get to see all my friends, and now Archie wants him, jug, Veronica, Cheryl, Kevin, Reggie, and Toni to go on a camping trip so we all can bound after the terror we went threw with the gargoyle king and g&g we need a break, cause for one Kevin is a mess over the ascending,

Archies pov, I'm getting ready for the camping trip, so i pack my clothes, my swimming trunks, Betty's favorite Cologne, aftershave she likes it cause it makes me smell the ocean she says, so i walk into my bathroom and take a nice shower, the water is steamy but calming, then I go into my room with a towel around my waist then while I'm combing my hair I get dressed and start to leave and I send betty a text saying

A-hey betty are you riding with me

B- Ummm ya I guess when are you leaving?

A- now!

B- oh ok I'm coming down

Archies pov, while I'm going down the stairs I open my front door to see a beautiful blond-haired beauty, betty is wearing a white tank top with a pink skirt, and white flip-flops with he hair down. she has the back fool of her clothes and I see extra blankets and toothbrushes I take the stuff and put it in the back of my truck, we get in the truck and start to drive

Archies pov , while we start to drive i start a conversation with betty ,  i asked " whats been going on with you and jug" , betty says " oh nothin really but we just dont click anymore " i say " what do you mean ?? " she continues to say " jug is more worried about his gang he worried more about getting yhe pretty poisons to join his gang again and create a new gang whick he wants us to join " then something clicks in my mind " maybe its my feelings for betty but i shoock thoso down a long time ago , or did i , i still rember the kisses we shared when we stopped the bh aka black hood then before i confessed my love for veronica me and Betty kissed in her room but we to shy to becime soemthing " as archie and betty sit there in silcene my and bettys favorite song comes on " slown down by selena gomez " betty starts to sing " i just wanna feel your body right next to mine , all night long , baby slow down the song " then i say " baby slow down the song then betty starts to jam out and she starts ti dance by throwing her hands in the air i laugh and she giggles , we sing and dance to alot of songs we get there by 6:39 it was a long drive the we hop out my car and we grab the bags we so i big thing of smoak in the air and we see tents set uo and drinks and a bonfire all ready for a party , then reggie gets  up and says " everyone there here " , everyone get up exept kevin and jug then we the boys start to put up the tents while the girls go look for fire wood ,then they all came back and ate and drink tmmr they were gonna go swimming but first they had to descuss sleeping arrangments , reggie says " toni and cheryl " the girls smirked and jogged to their tent , jughead and veronica , me and josie , kevin and fangs and sweet pea , and last but not least betty and archie , bettys pov , i look over at archie he had a tiny smirk and a look in his eyes i smirked to everybody started to go to there tents but archie , i say " hey arch you comin " he shoots me a look and says " ya im comin " i reach my hand out and he grabs it , we go into the tent and we grab blankets and we stare at eachother for a minute and rift off to sleep i cant help but feel some love for archie.