Try Not To Get Angry Challenge

Caylus' POV
"How's it going everybody?" I began to film the intro to my latest video Try Not To Get Angry Challenge, "Today, we're gonna be reacting to stuff that's gonna make ya mad and I found the perfect person to do it with,"

Jason's POV
"Me!" I said as I burst through the door to where caylus was filming, "The person who never gets mad at anything."
"Ah that's a complete lie," Caylus replied.
"You got no proof!!!" I yelled.
"Right there, you were literally mad about that," Caylus said, proving me wrong.
"No, I don't ever get mad. I don't know what you're talking about. I think you're just jealous that you don't look as good as me!" I came back with.

Caylus' POV
"Anyways, this is the General," I pointed at Jason, "You probably know him-"
"Course they know me!!!" Jason's cut my sentence short, "What!?!? Every single person in this video better know who I am!!!!!"
"This is a try not to get mad challenge and you've already frickin failed it so," I laughed
"What do you mean? I'm not mad," Jason replied.
"Oh you're not?" I asked
"No, not at all! You haven't seen nothing yet!!" Jason shouted.
"I'm terrified," I backed out of the shot.
"What you terrified for? Get back over here!" Jason motioned for me to come back to him.
"Ok fine fine. Let's get right into it guys, if you guys wanna go check him out, he'll be one of the links down below. So go check him out-" I told everyone.
"Yeah! First link! You better check me out!!" Jason interrupted me once again. I laughed slightly. We then began the video.

*Time pass*

Jason's POV
"Guys that was a very interesting, and angry, and a lot of emotions in this video-" Caylus began to end the video
"No! I didn't have emotions! What're you talkin about?" I disrupted caylus, once again.
"Yeahhh," Caylus replied sarcastically.
"I'm the nicest guy ever, can't you guys tell?" I screeched.
"Guys, if you'd enjoyed and if you want," Caylus pointed at me, "him, back on the channel, how many likes do we need?"
"100 thousand!!!" I answered.
"Alright, you heard him. Drop a like! Drop a like right now, do it!" Caylus insisted, "Thank you guys so much for watching, we'll see you in another video!"

Caylus' POV
After editing and uploading the video, I now waited for the views to come in, in the meantime I continued to work.

If you're reading this thank y'all so much for reading! I really enjoyed making this, even with a bloody moth annoyin me but yeah! Hope ya enjoyed! :D