Why I'm So Angry

A/n in the title by 'Im' i mean jason, this is gonna be a chapter on Jason's feelings and why he's so angry all the time.

Jason's POV
I was so confused yet over the moon. Caylus liked me back? This had to be a dream or a misunderstanding.
"Did you just say-" I began to ask
"Yes Jay, I like you too," Caylus cut me off knowing what I was asking. Suddenly I heard a noise outside the door. I open it to see Tal and Adi outside, presumably listening to our conversation.
"For f*cks sake!!!" I yelled as they ran down the stairs.
"It's alright Jason, they were bound to find out at some point," Caylus said in a calming tone. I sat down next to him and he put his head on my shoulder. "So tell me, why do you always get so angry?" I sighed and decided I'd better tell him. It was the right thing to do, I love him, he had to know.
"Well, I do it to hide my true feelings, the true me," I began explaining, "I, well, I hate the real me, the me on the inside. So on the outside I change my personality on the outside."

Caylus' POV
Tears filled up my eyes. I had no idea Jason hated himself so much as to change his entire personality.
"I decided to make my personality seem tough," Jason continued, "so I became the me I am now. The me who shouts and swears all the time." Jason broke down and I pulled him into a hug.
"Why didn't you tell me, or at least someone before," I whispered, I was in tears now. Not for me but for him.
"It's not so bad anymore, I'm dealing with it now," Jason tried to reassure me but the words 'not so bad anymore' filled my head.
"What do you mean 'not so bad anymore?' Was it worse than just hating yourself?" I asked. He froze, looking like he'd slipped up and didn't want to admit it was worse. I pulled him tighter in the hug and told him it was ok, that he was an amazing person etc. Then he finally picked up the courage to explain his story.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I ran outta ideas and decided to make it all dramatic. Anyways goodbye for now!