The Woods

Caylus' POV
I grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him out the door.
"We're going for a walk Jason," I told him. He was crying and looked like he wanted to rip out Tal's throat. I can't believe he told everyone; I get it was an accident and he didn't mean to do it but he told everyone.

*Time Pass*

We've been walking for a good 20 minutes. There's a forest in the distance.
"Shall we go through the forest?" I asked him. He nodded still looking like he wanted to kill Tal. At least he'd calmed down a lot compared to how angry he was earlier. I put my arm round him and we walked into the woods.

*Time Pass*

"We've been here an hour, you look a lot better now. How do we get back?" I asked.
"How am I meant to know? You decided to come here!" Jason replied.
"Me? You've lived here longer than me, I expected you to know! I've never been into this forest!" I yelled.
"Neither have I!" He yelled back. We both sighed.
"Well we're lost, what do we do?" I asked.

*Short Time Pass*

"Nobody's picking up Cay," Jason was calling everyone to try and help us.
"Even Tal?" I asked.
"Why would I try to call that douchebag?" He questioned my question.
"He may be the only way out of here!!!" I shouted at him. He rolled his eyes and called Tal.

It's been a while since I updated this story. Will they make it out alive hmmmmMmmMmmMmmMmmmMmM? Well you'll have to wait XD Anyways hope you enjoyed. Bye for nowww!