Forgive and Forget

*Time Pass, Anthony, Anthony, Michael, Nick, Cenna and Jojo are at the free time house*

Jason's POV
I woke up and checked the time. 1pm??? Why didn't someone wake me up sooner?
"Thought you'd never wake up sleeping beauty," a voice said in the doorway. I look up to see Caylus standing in my doorway.
"How long have you been there?" I asked
"Long enough," Caylus replied laughing.
"Creep," I said smirking. Caylus left so I got ready and went downstairs. A bunch of our friends were round as usual.
"Hiya Jay," I turned to see nick. Us two never get on that great.
"Oh hey Nick!" I smiled at him and continued to walk to the kitchen. Tal was making cereal.
"Hands off the cereal," I said and took the cereal box out of his hands.
"Jay I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have listened to your conversation. I won't tell anyone I promise," Tal said to me. I couldn't stay mad at him forever and to be honest I couldn't blame him for listening to my conversation.
"It's fine," I replied, "I don't blame you for listening. Anyways you would've found out one way or another anyway, it's better that you knew at the start." We smiled at each other and left the kitchen. I sat on the couch to eat my cereal and Caylus came and sat by me.
"Hiya Cay," I smiled at him.
"Hey Jason," Caylus greeted me and I went back to my cereal.

Ok that wasn't much of a cliffhanger, unless the cereal turned out to be alive and then they start to beat up caylus XD also I had no ideas for the title so I just called it forgive and forget because tal and Jason made up ig idk lol anyways hope you enjoyed and bye for nowww!