The Beans Are Spilt

Caylus' POV
Jason sat eating cereal next to me. None of us bothered to make conversation.
"I'm going upstairs these idiots are being too loud, you coming?" Jason asked me. I nodded and followed him upstairs where he finished his cereal.

Tals POV
I cleared up the mess Jason made while making his cereal. God knows how one person can make so much mess making one bowl of cereal.
"Jason is so messy unlike caylus. I mean they don't go together at all," I complained. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "Jason and Caylus, together, haven't you heard?"
"No you simpleton because we wasn't supposed to tell anyone!" Adi hissed at me and I realized I'd screwed up. I promised Jason I wouldn't tell anyone, and now I've told everyone. What am I going to do? I notice Nick sneak off upstairs.
"DON'T YOU DARE BREATHE A WORD ABOUT THIS TO HIM!!!" I yelled to him.
"Jeez I was only going to the toilet, I wouldn't anyway," Nick replied and glared at me. Jason walked down the stairs with his empty cereal bowl and everyone stared at him.
"What?" He asked then he realised, "TAL FISHMAN YOU ARE DEAD MEAT." I ran backwards and Jason began to chase me.

Jason's POV
At that time nick and caylus came downstairs. They grabbed one of my wrists each.
"It's not worth it bro," Nick said
"He's right Jay," Caylus added.
I sighed and yelled, "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU FISHMAN!!!!"

Welppp beef. Haha anyways hope you enjoyed! Also check out IsThisUsernameTakenO they're a really cool, nice acc. They approved of the idea of this chapter also they made a great story on Jason go check it out! Anyways bye for nowww!