Jason's Story

Jason's POV
I saw Caylus was hurting, I didn't wanna hurt him more but he was set on knowing my story. So I decided to tell him.
"Before us four moved in together I wasn't the most stable person, I was diagnosed with depression, I had to get therapy and someone had to be with me at all times to prevent me from doing something stupid," I explained, the thoughts of the younger me flooded through my head. This was the first time I'd told anyone this.
"Jason...I never expected this from you of all people. You don't have to finish if it's upsetting you," Caylus explained to me. He was such a nice person compared to me.

Caylus' POV
I leaned over to my bedside table and grabbed a tissue. I wiped his eyes and smiled.
"You're too good for me Cay," Jason said.
"Stop bringing yourself down, nobody's too good, not even moi," I replied and we both laughed. I was gonna be there for Jason as much as he needed, I wanted to help him as much as he could, partly to stop him doing something stupid and partly so I could see him smile again.

Hope y'all enjoyed! I'm thinking of putting some other free time members in the next part, if there's any in particular you'd like to see let me know. anyways bye for nowww!