[Insert Title Here] Ch.4

So here I was, the Team Crafted house. I gave Mari a little shove, 'cause she just stood there. "Hey, what the hell man!" She said with a small giggle. "4dalolz" I said back almost laughing. "So are you guys coming in or nah?" Adam said to us. "Let me think about it." I said walking to the door, making Mari laugh just barley. Mitch,Ty, Ashley, and Ian took me to my room, while everyone else took Mari to hers. Wheres the fish? I thought to myself. As if reading my mind Ian said "Sorry you couldn't meet Quinten, he's doing a recording so he couldn't make it." "Oh" I said, not sure what I was supposed to say. "Yeah but he should be done soon." Mitch says to me as we stop at what I guess was my room. "Is this it?" I asked.

        They nodded, so I opened the door. It was huge!!! "Wow" I say, not knowing I said it. "Like it?" Ty asked, apparently he heard me, oops. "Yeah this is SO awesome!!!" The walls were purple, with a blue bed, Minecraft mob plushies were all over, And there was a Freakin recording station with what looked like a new, very expensive conputer. "Holy shit this is so freakin epic" I say, mostly to myself. "Glad ya like it!" Ash says. "You guys went all out didnt ya?" I said/asked. "Yeah I guess we did!" Ian said to me. "Oh, hey, now thacha live with us we're...well IM gonna be taking you SHOPPING." Ashley said exitedly.

        I did a mental facepalm. "Allrighty, when?" I ask instead of saying what I wanted to say. "As soon as you're done unpacking duh!" She says with a laugh. "Okay" I said, realizing I can get some awesome new minecraft clothes from this. "I'll get unpackin then" I say with a slight chuckle. "Great i'll tell Marissa" Ashley said exitedly. "Call her Mari" I say. "She perfers that." I quickly explain. "Okay i'll tell Mari" She corrects herself. She leaves, followed by the guys, leaving me to unpack. I open one of the drawers to the dresser where I find a nerf gun, fully loaded. Perfect. I think to myself. As I think that I get shot by a nerf gun, by EVERYONE. I was prepared and started shooting back, Ash joined my side, followed by Mari, making it girls Vs. boys. Apparently even with 3 vs 7 we won. "Dayum thats what I call skillz!" I say laughing.

        I quicly finished unpacking, and us girls went to the mall. Hopefully I dont see 'Kyle'. Sometimes I call Kylie Kyle to mess with her. Of course I was wrong, there it was, Kyle, in all her (or should i say its) glory. She spotted me right away, great. She walked up to me and said lamley "The 90s called, they want thier look back!" "Ohmygod they just called agian, they want thier joke back, Kyle." I said, Getting cocky, my eyes turning a kind of dark blue. "Ugh, whatever" She said, walking away. "That was...Interesting" Ashley said. "Yeah lets just do what we came here to do...have fun!" I say. Whilst we were shopping we decided to go get a snack at the food court. There i saw them...

(A/N) sorry bout da cliffharger but its 4dalolz so yeah dudez, ill see yall next chapter witch im starting.....NOW