Im gonna do an update :3 (finally right?)

TO DAT STORY THING I DO! (Yeah!) Oh and a random thing... im munching on a twizzler right now...not eating, munching. Oh and me and Alex are having probs, so yeah, no romancez derrr.

So first period...BORING, second...EVEN MORE BORING, third period...SO FUN!!!, Fourth period...FOOD THEN BORING, fifth period...BAND IS TORTURE, sixth and seventh period...SO FLIPPING FUN!! Summary of school right there, like it? Anyways, I have 3 periods in a row with Zac, two with Alex, Two with Jazmine, one with Connor, one with Eric, and yeah...life. (I'm pissed...its fucking November and there's goddam Christmas movies on...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE HOLIDAY THAT WAS MADE TO EAT?!) So as soon as u got home I got a text...

Jazmine: Hey dude!

Me: What. The. Hell. Do. U. Want.

Jazmine: I'm...idk

Me: *Sighs a long, disappointed sigh*

Jazmine: (-_-)

Me: What'd I do now?

Jazmine: I gtg dude

Me: Are u gonna go to Starbucks? Psh...ur such a white girl

Jazmine: Jeez, aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

Me: The one and only

Jazmine: Speaking of Starbucks...wanna meet there?

Me: I may not act like a white girl...but I sure do love some of dat Starbucks

Jazmine: K, see u in 30?

Me: ...FINE

Jazmine: Good, or I would've personally dragged you with me

Me: Are you sure about that? I gotz dem ninjas on speed dial

Jazmine: ...okay then...

Me: TO TEH STARBUCKS!!!!!!!

Jazmine: K baiiiiii

Me: ...I'm not gonna say anything

Jazmine: You just did -_-

Me: Did not

Jazmine: I'm not doing this...I GOT TEH LAST WORM!!

Jazmine: *Word

Me: I'm pretty sure you meant worm

Jazmine: Yeah...TOTALLY

Me: And I got the last word

Jazmine: Not from what I can tell

Me: I'm pretty sure this is the last word: WORD WORD WORD!!

Jazmine: -_-

Me: That doesn't count as a word :3

Jazmine: *No comment*

Me: HA!! Well BAIII :3

Jazmine: BAIII GURL

Me: LAST WORD!!!

And with that, I walked to starbucks. As I walked there I put on various Imagine Dragons songs and I would sing along to them ever so often when I heard my favorite song 'Demons' and I started singing.

"When the days are cold, and the cards all fold, and the saints we see are all made of gold."

"When your dreams all fail, and the ones we hail are the worst of all, and the bloods run stale."

"Don't wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide."

"No matter what we breed, we still are made of gr-"