Adopted By Team Crafted (A Jaydon Smith Story) JK

I hate this place, I Alex Morgan, HATE this place, I've been here for 6 years, but at least I got a phone and laptop. I have YouTube, where I watch Team Crafted and thier friend's channels. I'm a Blonde girl with fake thick purple nerd glasses (i think they look cool) and a minecraft shirt, i forgot to mention the knit fingerless gloves I have that go up to my elbows and my TNT hat (worn backwards). I get treated like a servant for the princesses as i call them. But at least I have a laptop and a phone to watch YouTube on.

I'm a Team Crafted magafan, I have many shirts related to them, and I am subbed to all of them...must i say any more? I have to cook, clean, and nothing but hate gets thrown twards me. It's all because i have an emo haircut and i have a dark purple streak on the front of my hair, They say im 'ugly' and im a 'worthless bitch' yep I said it. I only have me, and my friend Marissa, we're like sisters. One day after long hours of cooking and cleaning I sit at my laptop watching a new episode of cops n robbers. "Attention all girls please line up there are some lovley people here to adopt." "Great." I mutter under my breath.

I'm wearing my 'In Benja We Trust' shirt and riped skinny jeans,my TNT hat, (yes backwards) and my fingerless elbow long knit gloves, whilst all the other girls are putting on dresses and makeup. They all look at me with discust as I find Marissa. (or Mari, as I call her) "Hey Mari" I said, thankfull she isnt wearing a dress like everyone else. We like to kinda stand out...and its really to do it so...yeah. "Nice shirt" she says to me. "Thanks" I giggle. Wer're wearing the same shirt! "Have you seen the newest cops n robbers vid yet?" I ask her. "Didnt get to finish it" She sighs. "Yeah same." I say.

As we wait we talk about how far we get in the vid, when a group of eight, seven boys and a girl, walk up to us. "Hi!" One guy said. That voice sounds familliar...I thought to myself. "Hi." Me and Mari say together. "Do you guys watch YouTube?" At that instant i knew..."You guys are Team Crafted right?" I ask. They look shocked at my question, I guess it didnt suprise Ashley because she said "Yup!" Popping the 'P'. "Ashley you dont look suprised." "Your shirt." She says. "Oh yeah...forgot i had this one on." I replied.