f i f t e e n - d e a t h

You woke up on the same bed of flowers as last time yet this time it was only you and you couldn't talk either, you didn't have to breathe if you want to since you now know this is a dream.Maybe the afterlife since...What happened was not new, when Venomous' mansion exploded or even before that you were already coughing out blood.

You thought it was just gonna pass but..

Now you're probably gonna die is what you thought and as you started to walk around you saw your older sibling across the other side of a river, they reach a hand out towards you and it seems like you are able to grab it so easily. Then you turn around to see Fink and Venomous playing with the flowers and they seemed so happy, 

I love you

You continued to walk towards your older sibling,

I'm still into you

You reach for their hand.

I love you, don't go yet.

🌙 V e n o m o u s p o i n t o f v i e w 🌙

It's been three weeks since [Y/N] passed out and since then I was unable to sleep properly nor have been able to eat properly, I facepalm at myself sitting down on a chair beside their bed. I hate myself for not asking about their dreams, rather they should be called nightmares.On the first day they got here I put a device on them that would be able to access their thoughts, but instead I got to see their nightmares which shows their past memories.

After that day I removed it from them and they surprisingly haven't noticed it, did their parents..Heroes from P.O.I.N.T abuse them at some point? And no one noticed that they were hurting? That thought just angers me so,so,so much.There's a thing too, they have a sibling yet they haven't said a thing about their sibling.

Enough about that, I should just work or else I'll start losing power.

Power? 

[Y/N] hasn't used any kind of powers since they got here, don't tell me that's the reason of the abuse.Well the abusing part is just a theory but it seems so connected, I stood up looking at [Y/N] one more time before leaving the room. Boxman was outside waiting for me, "Shall we go or do I need to give you time--" I shake my head going to a pathway with Boxman, I give him a suitcase and continued walking. Till Ko goes blasting down the ceiling with .. Laserblast's helmet on him.

This put me in a more bad mood "Laserblast is my daddy so you should be scared of me!" I pinch the bridge of my nose then started chuckling then laughing, I grab him by his shirt and lift him up "Can't you see? I am Laserblast." I throw him on the floor as he started to scream for his mom,which means Carol was gonna be here.

"Do you wanna come with daddy during work?" I smirk holding out a hand, he pleads to Carol to let him go but she reminds her that he needed to do a job for Gar. 

After that me and Boxman just get blasted, this day was just flat out tiring. I started to walk back to [Y/N]'s room, but I went to go to check on Fink who was in her room. "Fink? What are you doing?" She turns around looking at me with drawings of [Y/N] on the floor. 

"Just..Making drawings for when [Y/N] comes back." She makes a face where she looked like she was going to cry "Don't make that face,[Y/N] will be sad if she sees it." I say with my voice cracking, I was trying my best not to cry.

Then so suddenly I felt a hug behind me.

[A/N : the hug was just boxman bye.]