2 9 t h - w e d d i n g

Ah today was the day, the wedding day of course, everyone you and Venomous knew were invited although they're both heroes and villains they did not fight for this very occasion which surprised you.

"You're so pretty [Y/N]~" Carol hums complimenting you, it made you blush. "Are you ready to marry the love of your life?" She smiles brightly at you, then you smiled back. "I'm ready, because even through ups and downs I know me and him will support each other and I'm..I'm just ready to marry one of the best people in the world." Carol smiles at herself, seemingly satisfied with your answer. 

【narrator point of view】

Of course, while there was [Y/N] staying calm, there was Venomous whom was panicking in his dressing room like the dork he is. "Calm down PV." Boxman sighs at Venomous having second thoughts. "I mean what if they're just forcing themselves to like me? What if they actually hate me?!" He slams his head on the table, Boxman face palms, then turns to Venomous. "You think they're that type of person?" "No!" "Then why are you doubting yourself and [Y/N]--" "Because I'm scared that I might not be  good enough." He replies then suddenly got pulled into a hug by Boxman "[Y/N] thinks the world of you and Fink so don't think like that!" That made Venomous calm down, in return he hugged back. "Thanks Boxy, I guess I really was overthinking."

A few hours has passed and the wedding was now beginning, everyone walked to the altar and it was finally time for [Y/N] to show up, and they did. Venomous was about to melt but thanks to Boxman he didn't, [Y/N] was spilling too much elegance from head to toe, they stood in front of Venomous and smiled at him.

"You look beautiful." Venomous whispers as the priest speaks or something they were just focusing on each other, [Y/N] smiles, "You look beautiful too." The priest coughs staring at you two.

"It is time for the vows, [Y/N] you may go first."

"You know at the start I thought I was just gonna end up alone or just off somewhere married to someone I'm not supposed to be with, but when I met you I felt like I.." You were trying not to cry, Venomous continued to smiled at you. "Well I felt like I had everything, when I realized I love you and found out you felt the same way, I knew I wanted to stay with you forever." Venomous held your other hand which wasn't holding the bouquet of flowers squeezing it. "My point is, you changed my life and hopefully I changed yours too." The others who attended claps their hands then went silent as Venomous coughed.

"[Y/N] marrying you right now, feels like a dream and if this is one then I don't want to wake up from it anymore, it took me a while to tell you I love you and sorry for that. But now that we're here I want to let you know, that I wanna grow old with you, be with you forever. You make me and Fink happy, I'm sure that's the same for others and [Y/N], I'm excited to be your husband." He says all teary eyed.

Fink runs towards you and Venomous with a purple pillow with rings on them, "Venomous, will you take [Y/N] as your wife till death and--" "Yes." you giggle as he slid the ring on your finger, "Will you take Venomo--" "Yes!Yes!" You put the ring on his finger. The priest sighs. "You may kiss the bride." Venomous lifts you up and kissed you and of course, you kissed back wholeheartedly.

After the after party, you two had to go on honeymoon so Fink had to sleep over at the plaza and she didn't mind. You and Venomous got in the car and got drove to another beach which was 10x more gorgeous than the last one and it was only for you and Venomous, he had already rented this large heccin house which had pretty designs on them.

Venomous throws you on the bed making you both chuckle, you get pinned down on the bed and you stare directly at him. "You look gorgeous, [Y/N]." 

This night was gonna be long for the both of you.