3 0 t h - beginning

You wake up beside Venomous which was watching you sleep, you got startled at first but your lips curled into a smile and he pecks you on the lips. "We should get up." You suggest, he shakes his head not wanting to stand up yet. "You do know we only have one day off, we have to take  care of Fink." you giggle and he groans letting you go in defeat.

You stood up taking a shirt of his and putting it on, you go down the kitchen and made coffee for the both of you, and you brought it up stairs. You hand him his coffee and you took yours and walked to the balcony, it was breath taking. The place in general is breath taking, and of course being married is something new to you, you held your hand up to the sky and looked at your ring which shines when sunlight hits it. You smile at the thought of getting married of someone you love, and then you felt a hand on the one you had up. 

"Our rings look good together." Venomous kisses your messy hair. "We should probably start fixing ourselves huh?" You ask, and he nods suddenly showing you his phone which shows a bunch of messages from Fink saying how much she's bored, missing us, and saying that K.o and the others are "annoying." 

You smile at Venomous "I'm glad she's enjoying her time over there, I wasn't sure whether or not to leave her by herself--" Venomous chuckles at you. "You're babying her so much [Y/N]." "Speak for yourself." You roll your eyes playfully. "We both know you are much more clingier to her." You continued and then silence, then laughter. 

"I guess that makes the two of us." He says giving you another kiss.

Time passes by and after the road trip between you and Venomous you two were finally home and Fink and K.o were asleep on the couch with videos game on. "Oh! You two are here, I should get going, Fink and K.o are looking too comfortable sleeping so I can't really take K.o away. Congrats on the marriage!" She says with finger guns, then you remember. During the wedding party, you threw the flowers and Carol whom was with Gar caught it, you smile at her waving goodbye. "Thanks for taking care of the kids Carol, we really appreciate it." "Awe it ain't a big deal [Y/N], I'd do anything to help you, well I really should get going!" She opens the door and leaves.

You sat on the other side of the couch while Venomous sat on the other side which meant the two kids were in the middle, you two smiled at each other.

"I never thought I would make it this far." you say quietly

"I never knew I would fall inlove with a person who shone as bright at the stars, and that person would love me back." You continued.

"Since I met you, I have realized that the world delivers the greatest gifts right when you don't expect them."  

You two smile at each other then drift to sleep.

With a girl whom was lost, bloomed into a woman

 With a boy whom was in thorns, grew into a man

And with that concludes the story of the two strangers that turned into lovers.

-----------

Thank you all so much for supporting Echoes of Yesterday, hopefully you will all continue to support this continuation, again tysm for giving me a success for my first story! <33

Please check out Tomorrow and Again [the sequel] in my profile!