2 6 t h

Today was your last day at the beach and you're about to go home at lunch, you and Venomous were at the table waiting for Fink to get up and eat breakfast. Since she didn't get to come last night with you and Venomous, you made her favorite meals, then you hear small foot steps quickly approaching the table. 

Suddenly Fink was hugging your side and smiled brightly "Congrats mom, dad!" You carry her on your lap petting her hair and showering her with kisses as Venomous drowns in awe while looking at you two, he scoots closer to you two and hugged you both. "Thanks 
Fink, though I wish you came with us last night." You say poking her little nose, which made her giggle. she quickly jumps on her chair and looked at the food slowly realizing it was made for her.

Her eyes lit up and started to stuff her face with all of the food and as soon as she finished so did you and Venomous. "Do we really have to go home today? This place is heaven!" Fink says "Well we have to go home and announce the relationship." Venomous says and Fink frowns. "Aw, don't make that face, we'll come back next time." Fink's face lights up and she smiles.

You three pack up and put your belongings in the car trunk, you three got in the car and you sat in the passenger seat while Venomous in the driver's seat and Fink in the back seat.

Your eyes flutter open and you notice you three were already at Lakewood, but you decided to stay quiet and just watched the ride peacefully as you three got home. 

After the ride you and Venomous helped each other get the stuff out of the trunk and you carried Fink to her room while she was asleep, before you leave you give her a kiss on the forehead and you put a blanket on her. You exit the room and went to Venomous' room, you saw him laying down on the bed with only pants on.

You stare at him for a while not even realizing he has a huge grin on his face then so suddenly he pulls you to the bed pinning you down---