Strategy!

Tenya Iida - Entrance
Momo Yaoyorozu - Entrance
Hitoshi Shinso - Entrance|Danger! (Don't talk!)

Toru Hagakure - Flood (kill)
Mashirao Ojiro - Flood
Eijiro Kirishima - Flood

Tsuyu Asui - Fire
Fumikage Tokoyami - Fire|Danger
Shouto Todoroki - Fire|Danger!!! (can generate Fire!!!)

Uraraka Ochaco - Dounpour
Denki Kaminari - Downpour
Katsuki Bakugo - Downpour|Danger! (Highly Aggressive)

Yuga Aoyama - Mountain
Rikido Sato - Mountain
Mina Ashido - Mountain

Koij Koda - Ruins
Mezo Shoji - Ruins

Kojoka Jiro - Landslide
Hanata Sero - Landslide
Minoru Mineta - Landslide

Kurogiri read the list of the students for the fivehundreds time just to be sure how they looked like and where they had to go.

Surveye explained it for at least twenty times and pointed it out again and again:
Everything depended on this first step!
This kids wanted to be heroes. They would fight and do everything to save others.

The man couldn't help himself but to wonder at the words of the masked one. 
The greenette had sounded rather strange when he talked about fighting and rescuing.
As if he wanted to convince himself.

The bar slowly started to fill. 
More and more Villains in their costumes and with their gear trickled inside and made last arrangements.

When everyone had arrived Tomura held a little speech.
That also had been Surveyes' idea - to heaten up the mood before the fight and to show everyone that they were vouching for something big; that it was worth to fight.

"Today's the great day where we show the world that we don't have to hide
Today we're going to leave the shadows behind and stand proudly for everything that's ignored!
The abandoned, castoff and forgotten that we are to this world are going to demand justice!
And we're going to start with that man who is said that he cares for everyone but still hunts and maims and locks away people like us!
We're going to win because power and revenge are on our side!"

The Nomu which was locked away in a room in the back roared like it wanted to underline its masters words and the man could see how Surveye who was leaning against a wall in the darkest end of the room started to nod slowly.

Kurogiri didn't trust the masked teen. 
He was like All For One, just without a Quirk.
But his intelligence matched the one of Shigarakis adoptive father - and that was dangerous.

It was likely that he would have to get rid of Surveye in foreseeable future so that he couldn't develop into an untamable risk.

"Open the portal."

Right now he shouldn't concentrate on Surveye. At the moment the greenette was on their side and thusly no danger.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Izuku was the last to walk through the portal.

He didn't know where Kurogiri would let him out but he hoped that it would be in some distance to all the fights.

Of course he wasn't so lucky and stepped out of the black mist that dissolved directly after him being outside next to Shigaraki.

"Eraserhead and No.13… the schedule we took yesterday said that All Might should be here as well."

All the villains started to approprach the students at the entrance, just as he planned.

"SO IT WAS YOU WHO CAUSED THAT TURMOIL YESTERDAY!"