Chapter 9

-Chresanto August

I stared at the blank ceiling, unable to sleep. My mind not in a stable manor. I looked to my right and see Jacob's back facing me. I sighed as usually his pretty face would be towards me, he's probably pissed off with me. Everything has been going well between us and I'm not going to let it slip;no way. Suddenly the feeling of guilt channelled in as the events at the club refreshed my memory. All I know is that I did not kiss Audrey. She fucking kissed me. Therefore, I'm good.

I sat up into the complete darkness and decided to hop out of bed. I'd seen Jacob move around from the sudden movement but still deeply asleep.

I quietly walked down the hall to the bathroom, not wanting to wake up anybody. I turned on the light and the brightness burned my eyes as I shielded them. When I soon adjusted I splashed cold water on my face multiple times before drying it.

I looked up into the mirror and observed myself. What did I see? Chresanto August of course, but I didn't like this Chres. I want to start fresh, do well. I can't keep beating myself up I need to fucking take action. I sighed and left before I started to get all into my feelings. I hate that.

I slowly walked through the dark passage until I bumped into somebody. I stepped back a little giving them space.

"Ow Chresanto man! watch where you're going for Fucks sake!" I heard the highly recognisable British accent semi yell.

"Sorry Audrey," I apologised not really wanting to talk to her.

Ever since that encounter, I've distanced myself away from her. She has a dodgey aura, and I'm not taking any risks.

I walked away from her until she called me back. I turned towards her.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Erm excuse me? lose the attitude bruv." She exclaimed.

I walked into the living room away from all the other rooms before we woke anyone up. I took a seat on the couch.

"Look, all I wanted to say is I'm sorry for that night yeah, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing," She said.

"Accepted, but we gotta tell Jacob," I said in a stern tone.

"Why we gotta tell him! This is between you and I, and we're cool now so what's the problem?"

"The problem is that I'm his boyfriend and your his fucking best friend!"

"And?! It was a fucking accident!"

"Then he'll understand that it was an accident so why can't we just be honest and tell him!?"

I'm really beginning to get fed up with this chick.

"Alright, let's tell him and see if he'll be cool with it. If he ain't then it's all on you sweetheart," She finished getting up going back to her room.

I sighed in frustration as I got up and went back to the room. I slid back into bed with Jacob, kissing his forehead and soon falling asleep.

~

I woke up to an empty bed and heard plenty of noise outside the room. I got up and out the bed and went to freshen up. I brushed my teeth, had a shower, moisturised my skin and got dressed.

I walked into the kitchen where Jacob and Audrey were having a full on argument about Taylor Swift. Fucking nerds.

"Wussup y'all?" I greeted them.

"Hello Chresanto," Audrey smiled but it wasn't genuine, so I didn't smile back.

"Hey Chres," Jacob said, I gave him a full on kiss and whispered sorry into his ear as I was acting like a bitch to him last night. He nodded as a sign he'd accepted my apology.