chapter 1

Waking up to the usual smell of pancakes and annoyance knowing that I need to clean up after his mess.I walk up to my balcony tightening my black silky robe onto my not so perfect body,I was always insecure of my body and just me as a person,I'm crazy and clumsy and my bum isn't exactly round well it is, it's just other girl's bums are unbelievable,they don't need to worry about a comfy chair just make yourselves comfortable sister you will have to balance on your bum at first but it would be like your on a bean bag in just a second.Well apparently if I sit down my bum fat will go right up to my belly appearing out of nowhere.

I watch as the sun begins to rises the pinkish purple colour feels magical and gives me hope as I play with my necklace my mother gave me when I was young it seemed so important to her so its important to me it has a nice big ruby with some very detailed nice gold patterns on it . Nature always reminded me that in this world not everything is about getting high with your friends and having sex with who knows because for real you don't know their name!well let's see you boys try to moan my name during-

I take a deep breath and close my eyes cleansing my mind enjoying my last few weeks of being 17 and trying to see the beauty of this earth, (as my red long wavey hair hugs my face hiding the magical view) it's not always ugly it's just the people in it always having to ruin thin-

"ROSEEE!"he screams like he lost his mind.My uncle Bryce is always loosing things he lost his virginity at 15 and he lost in every game of football he played and he lost his big sis- I could never talk about her his big sister...my mother, how could I she was my best friend, the funniest person I knew, her green eyes sparkled so much as she laughed,her innocence showed everytime she hugged me and protected me,cried with me everytime I fell down at the park,we always seemed to cry together I mean when I first came out of her vagina she was crying out"I NEED TO TIE MY VAGINA UP INTO A BUN AFTER THIS AND I SWEAR TO GOD ROSE MAICHEL YOU ARE SO GROUNDED AFTER THIS!"and then I came out also crying probably complaining about how unfair she was.

"For God sakes is your brain doing that thing again where you think your seeing images in your head but your actually seeing memories?!"he screams like I'm not 5 feet away from him. I need to think of mum I need to remember not to give up I'm forgetting little things about her like how she used to drag me out of bed every morning when I was little and how she used to get aggressive with anyone who used to call me a freak or just get mad for no reason,she was so peaceful yet so crazy."I was just thinking about m-mum"I reply having to force those words out fast before I start crying.His face softened as he watches mine and he holds his arm out and I run into them crying he squeezes me tight as I let it all out on him and he squeezes me hard as he tries to stop himself from crying too,as if he wants to take my pain away from me and give it to himself."Listen rose your mum was so brave and she loves you so much and I know she's crying watching you cry instead of having fun getting wasted up there"he says laughing.I smile at his attempt into making me happy again."so why were you screaming my name"I say pulling away from him smacking his head."ow that hurt gosh you don't have to be so mean sometimes"he says while rubbing his head."sometimes I don't know who the adult is between me and- what's that smell?"I say worried looking at him angry.He backs away ready to make a run for it and says fast"thekitchenisonfirethatswhyiwascallingyou!"and than he disappears making a run for it out the door and before he shuts the door he says"and by the way if your not ready in 7 minutes your late for work"then bam he's gone.

I arrive at the hospital not because I'm burnt and my skin is peeling off but because I love helping people."hey rose"Sally says to me with a fake smile she always hated me for some reason,she eyes me up and down as I walk past her while I smiled then walked to my office well the doctors office I just help.Hes a whole meal he got the whole package deal with the long hair and the big shoulders and the six pack and ugh his bulge show sometimes when he's nervous or anxious or when he's almost loosing a patient (gosh I'm sick) and banging on there chest...I would love it if he banged m-"hello rose"the familiar British accent says as I hit his hard chest walking.oh god Steven."Oh h-hey doc-cter"I say trying to stop any eye contact with his greyish blueish eyes.He grins and asks me "what are you choking on there?",as he say this my eyes shoot up and I'm thinking what the hell?he's smirking now and adds on"and by the way you can call me Steven you know we're partners"no way what game is he playing at is he tryna make my heart stop because it skipped a beat or two...but if it stops he might bang m-"rose what are you doing there standing why don't you come in"he says while he waves for me to come...he can certainly wave his hands in places down there and I will definitely cum I mean come.

Stevens pov

"Hello Sally how are you feeling today"I say smiling at her, "well it's kind of embarrassing how Im always sick and I work her I don't know if you recognise me but I sit at th-"while I grab the stethoscope and listen to her heart.I smile as I remember how nervous Rose gets around me and how I make her heart skip a beat or two apparently.I look towards her direction as she suddenly drops one of the needles and I chuckle at how clumsy she is.She bends down to get the needle and holy shit her ass is so fine I want to just go up to her and grab her and fuck her against the table.But she's probably innocent.

"Here's your medication and I hope you get better"I smile as Sally gets up."I always feel good around you Doc"she says as she grabs my shoulder and starts smiling.She always looked freaky anyway and her tits were very revealing.I grin and look her in the eyes and say seductively"there's other medications and other things that make you feel good,I could suggest some vitamin D".she smiles and wraps her arms on my shoulders and sits on my lap,straddling me."Anddddd that's my cue to leave I need to go back to school"rose says and I ignore her as I passionately kissing Sally and she grinds on my big bulge.

Roses pov

Ughhhh what a dick I swear to god he can be so dumb and blind sometimes.I walk down the street and I look at the time and oh shit I'm late.Obviously something always has to go wrong with rose.I take a left and take the short cut I always take its a longgg ally way.So I start listing all the reasons why he would pick slutty Sally instead of me...well for fuck sake look at her she has a body of a goddess while my body is built like SpongeBob and shes blonde and im red heade-"uh uh uh there's nothing wrong with red you know"a man's voice says and I can't see where the source of the voice is coming from."And by the way you have a fat ass I'm sure you have nothing to worry about Sammy"another voice says coming from behind me and I can tell he was smirking."I swear to god if you rape me I w-w-will rape you back...I think, and her name's sally"I say out if nowhere it's weird but that's the first thing that came to mind.They both suddenly grow up and come out of their little hide and seek game and walk towards the light and look at each other and burst out laughing.The one with the blonde messy hair and blue eyes grabs his chest like it's going to fly out and catches his breath and says"oooh babygirl we are hungry".Are you serious?I'm late to school and he wants me to give him directions to some kind of restaurant!why is he acting like Dora the explorer all lost when we're like right behind burger kings.Than the other one comes in front of me with his grey eyes all of a sudden and looks at me in some Daring way.yeahh he's not Dora he's swiller for sure."e-erm I can see your in a rush so theres a McDonald's across the street and there's a-"I was shutted  up as my head smashes against the wall and I shout at him not because it hurt but that I know it's gonna hurt even more later when I have a crazy headache"are you crazy?!"I scream as the grey eyed 'man' (if that's what he wants to call himself because clearlyy)grabs my shoulders.He smirks at my words.

"No,but you can call me Blake".