chapter 2

Shit my head is pounding like crazy as I wake in a comfy bed smelling of men cologne...I am not sleeping in a guys bed,I am not sleeping in a- as I look down at my self I'm just in my bra IN MY BRA.I start to panic as I grab the big heavy blanket,well I struggle at first and I look around as I wonder at the unfamiliar room looking for any signs of a male specie.Well there's a dark blue Room and the sheets are black and there's not much really going on in this bedroom they clearly didn't put their mind and soul into this but it's a really big bedroom there is another door which I'm guessing is the bathroom. Well I guess after whatever happened last night I would need a shower.I get up leaving the blanket of lead on the bed and I almost drop as I feel a wave of dizziness and then I pick up my my nurse uniform on the floor and throw it on the bed.I go in to the bathroom which looks more beautiful than the actual room with the white tiles and how clean it is with the lemon scent and the shower is massive as in like my normal bathroom size.I open the hot water and let it smash my body as the pressure is too much like I almost dropped on the floor,and in my condition I couldn't even walk.

As I walk out of the shower someone walks in and I just freeze on the spot as both me and his mouth drop."WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"i scream at the top of my lungs."well I don't know what you expect me to do as I see a naked girl in My bathroom"he says getting irritated at my sudden outburst."well I would've showered in my clothes if it would've been that big of a deal but my clothes were GONE"I say and then realising that this might of been the asshole I slept wi-"listen yeah I don't have time for your foolish behaviour get out right now I told my brothers to keep you in their room but they always have someone to fuck each night"he says annoyed at me and continues walking towards the sink like I'm not here naked.Hes shirtless aswell with his grey joggers and his dark features his back muscles are just breathtaking and his hair is dark and messy and his honey eyes,he walks towards and grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth.He looks at me and rolls his eyes and says"get a towel for God sakes and stop presenting your body"he continues brushing his teeth and I walk out of the bathroom mumbling"asshole".I open the wardrobe and then I get out one of the grey joggers and a white shirt of his I rip it and turn it into a croptop,I put my hair in a messy bun and I start wondering how the fuck did I end up sleeping with this rude man.I look outside the window and I'm atleast three stories high and there is nothing out here but trees."By the way I would never fuck you"a deep sexy voice says coming out of the bathroom."Can you take me back home please"I say looking down fiddling with my hand feelings slightly worried.He starts laughing and then says"it would be weird if you go back to Bryce after 5 days."I look up at him shocked,I've been here for 5 days."yes you have"he replies to my thoughts."can you shut up I'm trying to think"I say starting to panic then I look at him weirdly"how the fuck did u-where am I?and why was I in my bra?!"I walk up towards him getting angry.He doesn't get intimidated because he moves closer to my face and his jaw clenches"listen to me here I don't care what you think and I will listen to what you think whenever I want and Marcus was getting you some clothes so he had to see your cup sizes and yes, yes you did get kidnapped and your fucking lucky your not in the basement being our fucking breakfast he says"walking away punching the wall.I look at him suprised as he created a massive dent in the wall,I sit down on the edge of the bed trying to take in everything he just said."s-so you guys actually had the audacity to see my bra size"I glare at him and he turns around shocked "are you fucking serious out of everyth-"I cut whatever bullshit he had to say and walk up to his face and yes I admit it made me happy by how he showed a slight bit of fear and intimidation on his face."Get me out of here right now"I say slowly through my teeth.He recovers quickly and hides the fact I scare mr big boy here.I know those eyes  were once filled with innocence and now full of rage and anger."Do you in your right mind think I want to babysit you,we need to help you get stronger fast and we need to prepare you!"he says basically screamingg in my face."I said get me the fuck out of here i demand you to take me back to my fucking house"I say almost ripping his sexy face off.He rolls his eyes and walks towards the door and turns around"so do you want to stay here or not"I walk behind him and follow him through some long hallways and pass like a thousand doors and I look around at all the statue's and pictures"am I in a museum?" I ask amused at all the things here which just earns me a laugh from him.We go outside where there is 5 cars parked outside and he chooses the red one and we climb in I sit at the passengers seat.He tells me to put my seatbelt on and hands me a blindfold."Are you serious?"I look at the blindfold then back at him."Just put it on no one knows where our house is and I would like to keep it that way"he says not making any eye contact.As I put it on I decide to lighten up the mood and say"well wherever your taking me to propose it has to be like really romantic"I say smiling making sure the blindfold isnt tight."Can you shut up and I would love it if you stop trying to lighten up the mood and I told you I did not fuck you and I will never"he says and I can tell his jaw is clenched.I know so much about this boy but I don't know how old he is or his name or how he knows what I think.

"Soooo"I start saying.

"Shutup"he replies without me starting.

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you too"

"Listen how can you read my mind and why don't I know your name yet?."I ask

He doesn't reply or says anything so I don't force it out of him and just keep it quiet after a few min he replies.

"Don't worry rose your uncle will explain everything".

I'm not even going to ask how he knows my name there's too many questions being asked and not many answers.

"So where are you taking me?"I ask as innocently as I can so he doesn't attack.

He sighs and then says in a high pitched voice whipping his head around and flicking his hair"ohh I demand you to take me back home"and his facial expression doesn't change,I'm impressed and shocked.

"Be careful or you might get a whip lash"I mutter which just earns a laugh.

"Thank you"I say after a little while.

I can't wait to get back home.

"Where the fuck were you are you fucking stupid the cops didn't want to help I might aswell have called fucking scooby and shaggy did you get rap-"he starts off at me.

I cut him off before he says something stupid"I thought I did have some kind of sexual intercourse but it wasn't forced or anything I'm not even sure if it even happend but some sexy men kidnapped and then-there is one man who kidnapped me and he can read my mind and there's another and he's so fucking fast and he also says I'm in danger-wait when did you get the kitchen done again?".

"Listen rose your either bat shit crazy but can you ask one God damn question your acting like a detective for God sake"he says as he paces around the room massaging his temple.I walk up to him doing my new intimidation skill and look him in the eye"why the fuck am I in dan-".

"Sit your ass down now"he says looking me deadly in the eye.

That went well.

He sits next to me on the sofa and I can feel a story is gonna be told right now.

"Listen I don't know where to start okay?god why did they have to leave me with this kind of crap to deal with"

"Okay so rose that necklace is very special you must never ever trust anyone never it contains great amount of power it's so powerful it contains all your ancestors soul not in a bad way"he starts off.

I remember when I was young my mum made me promise her I would never take it off or show it to anyone never.

"Ugh here comes the big news,your gonna turn 18 in a week"he says fiddling with his hands.

"And that's the big news?"I say laughing at how nervous he is he's never serious about anything so why no-

"Youravampire"he blurts out.

This dude best be joking before I whoop his ass I don't care if hes some uncle am I in some nightmare well if I was in a nightmare all my ex's would be in it.

"What?"

"When your 18 your gonna be a full vampire your going to get some side effects before but-i can't explain the full thing dear just go to your grandma and she will tell you everything you need to know".

"I thought we didn't have any other family members left".

"And bloody fuck im a fucking vampire are you crazy I think I would know if I was a fucking vampire I mean I work in a fricking hospital full of blood!".

I start prancing around the living room trying to get this crazy story well what turned out to be a crazy fiction fantasy story out of my god damn mind,I don't think I even have a mind no more I completely lost it.

"Here take this it's her address"uncle Bryce says as he hands me a piece of paper and then he disappears.No way this can't be happening I refuse to believe.

I go to my bathroom and wash my face with cold water no way he just vanished he best be a magician or not a ghost or a vampire or whatever else exist.My whole childhood was a lie.I go cuddle up with my massive teddy bear and try to forget everything I don't want to be part of this mess.

I refuse.