chapter 7

"okay so I think rose should do atleast some of the chores around here I don't think this is a hotel"Marcus says as he slams a plain of paper in the middle of the dining table.

"No offense though you really are useful for certain things but it's getting a bit hard as there's an extra person meaning more mess"he says as he smirks.

"None taken"I roll my eyes.

"So what is this meant to be a list of what she's meant to do"Blake sitting next to me picks up the paper and waves it around.

"Nope,don't be ridiculous it's a timetable of when and who the chores should be done by"he says raising his head and crossing his arm proudly.

Zach snatches the paper from Blake and reads it and he frowns.

"So where the actual fuck is your name?"Zach says spitting the words out.

"Well Siri basically made this and my name was unknown and she didn't recognize it and Siri already does enough for me,didn't need to stress her out".He shrugged.

"So you and Siri have a weird relationship now?she probably knows your name at night screaming ohh marcusss it's so bigg"Blake said laughing.

We all burst out laughing.

"But for r eal you got to add your name in the timetable".

"But all the chores are taken now".

"Than make someone do chores together or just help that",he says while pointing at me and rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me"I say crossing my arms glaring at him.

"If anyone is a that or a thing it's you because your not even a human,youre a monster"I say making sure the last bit burns into him.

"Fuck you Miachelson"he says while putting his middle finger up at me.

"Kiss my ass you prick"I say.

"Ask Marcus to do that you slut".

What the hell?does he know?

"You two were a bit loud I can't lie"Blake adds on grinning.

"Pervs"I mutter as my cheeks turn red.

Why do they have no respect for woman,they have like 10 woman over every night and they still don't know how to talk to them with respect.

"So back to the topic,honestly I think Rose should do all the work she is a female after all."Marcus says.

He did not just...

"First of all let me tell you something here you asshole women do much more than clean and cook I don't think you can even imagine a world without women you know why because that's not even gonna be a world no more it would be a living hell,the only fucking reason your even here is because a woman pushed you out for hours through endless pain we are powerful we loose blood every month for a whole week without dying and you feel faint when you get a paper cut aren't you even supposed to be a vampire?".

"Their vaginas are very useful in so many ways"Blake smirks.

"W-wait what women actually bleed for a whole week 12 times a year?"Zach says looking stunned.

"Yeah you idiot my ex Sam always got her period so we couldn't fuck most of the times"Marcus says.

"I m-m-mean does it like hurt or..."Zach says with his eyes wide.

"Its not even a big deal like we do feel pain but-".

"Oh my god are you on it now,do I need to take you to the doctor so they could bandage it up?"Zach exclaims.

"What do you mean it?are you talking about my period?stop making a fuss about it for God sakes"I laugh.

"Youre on it now aren't you?you had this metal smell on you these past two days."he says getting up off his chair opening the fridge.

Oh my days they can smell my periods of course they are bloody vampires rose.

I just walk away back to my room from embarrassment and just go and read my book dozing off forgetting Everything around me.

Suddenly my door smashes open and Zach is just standing there and he looks down at the floor trying not to make eye contact.

"Ermmmm I'm in the middle of reading can you not interrupt me especially if you're just gonna stand there being all awkward".I say irritated.

He sits on my bed and says"rose I'm sorry".

"For what?".

"E-erm I'm just sorry why do you have to make it so difficult I've never apologized to anyone and now you want to make it harder."he says while prancing around the room like a lunatic.

"Cooool".

After like 30 seconds of awkward silence I ask again""why you sorry though?"I mean if Zach wasn't gonna get out my room he obviously wanted me to ask.I mean he basically almost killed me like 3 times.

"I mean I'm just sorry like e-erm about me making you feel awkward yeah that's the reason".He says as he rubs the back of his head.

"Ahhhh it's okay"I say as I continue reading my book.

He's lying.

I look up and he's still standing there.

"Are you waiting for me to give you a grand tour of this room?".

"N-no you just look beautiful,I mean the book youre reading y-you know"he stutters as he smacks his forehead.

Did Zach the actual devil just call me beautiful.

"You don't look too bad your self Mr"I say smirking not taking my eyes off the book because I would literally just melt if I said that whilst Making eye contact.

"Excuse me I'm probably the sexiest thing alive"he says whilst walking towards me.

Oh no I'm gonna die.

"A-are you sure because Marcus convinced me otherwise".

My confidence is actually going to get me 6 feet under.

He laughs sarcastically"oh really if you get wet you loose".he says.

He rips his shirt off and grabs a chair and starts stripping and lap dancing while his six pack is just visible,his sexy back muscles are tensing from how he's straddling the chair acting like he's riding a horse.

I'm enjoying this it's a rare thing to see but I try to not show any sign of how much I'm enjoying this on my face.

He than walks towards me.

I'm going to loose oh my god,I'm not gonna let him win no way.

I grab the pillow behind me and dash it at his face and squeal and make a run for it.

The pillow hits his face as he wasn't expecting that at all.

Before I even manage to get to the door he grabs my waist and slams me to the wall as our body touches each other and I can feel his solid abs on my belly.

Yeahhhh I'm a goner.

"You are full of surprises miss Miachelson and you also ruined the mood".Zach says.

He's so out of breath and I can feel his hot breath on my face and it smells like strawberries and I want to fuckking taste it so bad,I bite my lips as he looks down to my boobs.

He than smirks and says"I won"than walks out of my room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm so sorry it took so long to update my mum just gave birth guys😁😁😁😁😁
Thank you for being patient and sorry the chapter isn't as long❤️❤️❤️