Chapter 8

"Get the fuck up now".

Wait what?who the actual fuck has the balls to even wake me up this idiot best be gone before I open my eyes or he won't even have balls.

"Are you deaf?or are you stupid?",the male voice says again but grabbing my arm roughly.

"Listen Blake I don't know if you know this but you can't carry on what you were dreaming and Zak Efron was gonna take his-"then suddenly I was cut off by someone yanking my hair.

"Aghhhhh you stupid bitch let go!"I yell.

"Listen princess you're coming with me but I don't want to have to drag you out of the bed"as I look I see a male with long dark straight hair and it's slicked back and his hair comes mid neck length and his eyes are dark brown but there's something mesmerising about them,if he wasn't hurting me I would've fucked him right here,I'm not gonna complain but I like it rough with his muscles and his broad shoulders and his black top made it show even more,he can do me anytime.

"Don't worry princess I'll do you later but you need to get the fuck up"he says through clenching teeth.

One,it's 8 in the morning and I'm too tired to get up,two,he's gonna drag me either way,three,I might get a little taste if I go with him,four,yeah I'm too tired to get kidnapped,I mean couldn't he find another day.So this just leaves me with plan b.

"STRANGER FUCKING DANGER!"I scream at the top of my lungs.

"IF YOU LAZY BOYS DONT GET UP I SWEAR YOUR NOT HAVING BREAKFAST...WELL BECAUSE IM KIDNAPPED!"I continue.

He than grabs my mouth and throws my head on the pillow.

"Are you fucking crazy?are you tryna get me killed by your stupidness?!"he says.

Yes.yes I am.

I bite his pinky and than he is shocked by my action and starts jumping around waving his hand around.

"RAPE!IM GETTING RAPED CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY GET ME!"I scream.

They better not be fucking another blonde cuz I swear to god this red headed girl right here is gonna die soon.

"You know what all I've been Is nice to you-"I cut him off by throwing a pillow at his head as he walks closer towards me and points his finger and his vein popping from the side of his head,he reminds me of Zach a bit.

"FIREEEE!"I scream one last time.

Mr sexy kidnapper than picks me up and dashes me over his shoulder as I scream.

Zach runs in through the door with panic on his face with a fire extinguisher.

Is he for real, he better have that panicked look on his face and a fire extinguisher to beat the kidnapper up because I was getting "raped".

As zach sees the kidnapper he drops the fire extinguisher and his panicked face turns to anger and his eyes turn black straight away.

But I'm still on mr sexy kidnappers shoulders getting kidnapped over here,oooo he's got a nice ass.

As I look up to see what's going on all I see is the kidnapper smirking.

He than drops me on the floor and shit that hurt.

But none of them pay attention to me they are both staring into each other's eyes and ready to jump at each other.Sorry but me being me I need to be the centre of attention even at these moments.

I get up moving away from the scene because I know it's going to be nasty.

"Why the fuck are you here?"zach says looking extremely intense.

But all he receives is a smirk back from the kidnapper.

Is he for real because he's starting to get on my nerves.

"Get out Sebastian"zach says calmly.

Sebastian hmmm.

But the kidn- Sebastian doesn't move at all.

"GET OUT!"zach roars at him.

Woah,you dont have to call me a genius or anything but they definitely know each other they have a past for sure.

Suddenly,Sebastian lunges at zach and jumps in the air to kick Zach in the face,but zach easily grabs his leg and pulls Sebastian down on the ground making a loud crack.

I close my eyes from the impact of the crack and than open it to see Sebastian's bone revealed in his arm.

Oh my days I'm gonna be sick.

I start to sweat and feel dizzy and the screaming Sebastian is making and the blood and his broken bones...

I wake up in Marcus' room,why is it so hot?

"Cuz you're sleeping naked and your body is just"Marcus whistles.

I grab the sheets and cover my breasts"you perv"I kiss my teeth at him.

"Hey it's nothing new to me,I've already seen all this"he says winking.

"Let's not speak about those dark dark times"I say rolling my eyes.

"Where is zach by the way,I mean like who won the fight"I say.

"I don't even know they both took off in the sunset"Marcus says yawning.

"Why did he even kidnap me?what's his name again,Sebastian?"