chapter 5

"so you're turning 18 in 4 days"blake starts off.

"Mhhmm"I hum.Everyone was bragging about me being 18 and everyone's going to be after me so I have to protect myself,but apparently some people are already having a head start dressed as James bond.

"You haven't really had a visit in the other half of the house and this is where we do training keep in mind there would be others here,some might try getting into your pants."

"But if they are vampires they would also try getting into my mind."I remind him.

So I've been in a whole ass mansion for almost a week and I didn't know there were other people living here apart from the three boys.we walk for another 5 minutes than we take a left and there was a big metal gate it was huge,Blake put the code in and it opened as soon as it opened it was freezing cold.

"Oh my god,why is it so cold"I say hugging myself trying to give myself body warmth if that's even a thing.

"Well in this institution it's all about focus-".

"How the f-fuck are you meant to focus when it's about 2 degrees in here"I cut him off and shiver.

"Exactly so when you become a professional and get used to the coldness and not get distracted by the coldness then nothing can distract you and it's -5".He says proudly.

As we walk in, there is a big mat in the middle and there are peo-vampires around it there are about 10 of them and they are cheering and yelling.As we get closer I see a woman about 20 or maybe 300 and something and she is fighting a nerdyish vampire who is skinny and clearly she is winning as she nails him down with her thighs around his neck,and everyone cheers for her.

"That is Olivia she is one of the strongest vampires here.In here they need to learn how to not use their skills because once a month our inner monsters come out and we become vicious so we like to turn it off completely but some wolves and witches or anything else take advantage and try to kill us when were most vulnerable.Its never good for my brother,Zach he always has the darkness in him and when it's the time he unleashes it all but he locks himself in the basement and no one Absolutely no one goes to him".

I flinch as I hear his name it gives me the shivers knowing him as being someone so rude but so gentle,I still remember that day when he was trying to comfort me and stroking my hair it was really hard to believe it was him but his scent was always on me and I knew when it was Zach.

"Why is he like that?I mean why only him?".I ask.

"Something really bad happenedd to him as a child he was always a vampire but not even vampires should go through what he went through,he's still broken,but he's healing".

I don't know if I should feel sorry because it might of been his fault with his crazy ass temper.

"Listen rose he had to do it he couldn't protect my mother and Marcus and I no longer he lost his strength.He had to do it"Blake says to me staring me in the eye forcing me to believe he had to do it.

There is always a choice.

"Where is he anyway I haven't seen him for 2 whole days"

"Ughhhh he went to get some foreign herbs t-to help you with your transformation".

Okay that's not weird at all.

"Should we continue,I mean like show me around?"

"Yeahhh come here"he says while grabbing my hand.

"Olivia this is Rose,Rose this is Olivia"he introduces us with so much enthusiasm.

"Oh so this is the famous Rose Ive been hearing about,hm expected much more as You have been the main topic in every conversation".Olivia says while getting her towel.