Chapter 9

"To be honest,it's not my story to tell and it's not my past...just stay out of it Rose"Marcus says looking down.

"You're hilarious aren't you?stay out of it?what do you mean stay out of it?i did until the situation was in my bedroom!"I shout.

He rolls his eyes and says"stop being Dramatic".

He is really getting on my nerves boys fight all the time it's not a big deal.

"Marcus if you didn't know I was going to be Madeline McCann for a second and none of you show any fucking sympathy,this became my fucking business the moment that sexy man walked into my room."

"Don't be such a fool,the past is the past ,problems would unravel just because a selfish little brat wanted to be nosey".he yells punching the table next to him.

I can't believe he just said that.

"Im sorry rose I just don't like ta-"

"Shut the fuck up!you don't want me to know it's fine but next time I get kidnapped by him I'll just ask him because he seems more nicer,in fact I wish that Zach didn't burst into that room and just let that bastard kidnap me and skin me alive!"I scream.

"Rose you don't know what your saying,you don't even know him he's a dangerous person".He mumbles.

"When did you become my father you don't even know who I am you just kidnap me and decide to babysit me and make my life a living hell,and if you know him so fucking much why don't you just tell me"I say

"STOP TALKING!"

"Just stop rose I care about you,really I do.why do you think you always wake up in my room?because I'm always there saving you from your dumb decisions,your really special Rose and people want to take advantage of you,that would normally be me but taking advantage of you means that I would hurt you and you would want to leave and just waking up every morning knowing I'm going to see your face is a blessing it feels better than orgasms and I really don't like seeing you hurt because for one you look like a fucking frog when you cry but also because it hurts me".

What the hell just happened?my heart is beating fast and my blood is rushing to my face but it's a weird emotion because he also just called me a frog...but I like it.

"And by the way,I do know you Rose,I know you inside and out"he chuckles and winks at me scratching the back of his neck.

Anddddd he's back.

"Ermm okay?so do you want to tell me who he is"I ask

"err-erm I cant sorry"he says looking down and then he walks out the room.

Marcus' pov:

I really like Rose,and this time it's more than her body she's mesmerising and I can actually just watch her both naked and when she's clothed,her laugh just makes me smile it's the highlight of my day but I can't like her,I just can't and anyway I doubt she even likes me as a friend I probably gross her out me knowing I could see her and touch her just excites me her smell and her soft skin,her red hair gives me goosebumps and the hair on the back of my neck stand up and oh my god her tits..

I really need to get rid of those feelings Rose belongs to my brother and only him,I will get murdered if anyone finds out...but what's life anyway without love?

I go back to My room to confess and tell her everything about my feelings and why she's really here what is there to lose,I hear whispers coming out of my room and it's Rose.

"I can't handle it here zach please get me out of here I need you...I need you zach I need your help I'm going psychotic just being  here...please take me."

Why?what did I do to make her hate me so much how am I falling so deep for someone who finds me sickening I'm doing my brother a favour by not telling her about Sebastian,I'm doing them all a favour and this is how I get treated.Theres no point caring for others when they always want to throw you under the bus,in this case Rose isn't even throwing me under the bus,she's driving the bus.

I grab my coat and head out to a strip club so I can be distracted.

Rose's pov:
When I'm frustrated I go and braid my hair so that's what I'm doing,I put my hair into two braids and they are very neat I must say but this isn't enough so I put on makeup aswell.As I am applying my false lashes on my right eye I get a phone call from Zach.I run to my phone and answer "what the actual fuck??"I say.

"Er-er Rose come please I-I can't,I mean I d-don't know what happened"zach says crying to me.

"Zach"I say.

"What in the hell did you do?".

"It wasn't me please just come I'm worried,I'll send you the location".

I get my coat and run towards my door and then I walk back looking at the mirror I just passed and see that half my face is all glammed up while the other half looks like old boring Rose I go to the toilet and wash my face very hard and I have no time to dry it so I leave with a wet face and drippy mascara.

I'm driving for about 45 min by now and I make a left and see bright lights everywhere and loud music.Why the hell am I at a strip club?

I run out of my car and see Zach laying on the floor hugging someone.

I run to them and as I come closer I realise the familiar white teeth and perfect jaw laying on zach.

Marcus.