chapter 3

I walk out of my bathroom not smelling any breakfast burning or the scream of my uncle or him fucking another waitress.Im walking around in only my towel putting my hair in a messy bun,I see something on the corner of my bed and the curtains are waving around on the inside of my window so I run up to the window and shut it before people start perving and see my bits and pieces.I walk up to my bed and pick up the letter saying "whats up with you chicks always running away leaving your clothes lying around you look very sexy in your nurse uniform but do I need to eat an apple a day to get you to visit ;) from Marcus if you don't know I'm the guy who was about to "rape you".

I smile and chuckle at how stupid his little pick up lines are reminding me of my ex and how he used to say"I fell for you pretty hard now I need medical attention can you give me a bandage?".Than I remember those were the jerks who kidnapped me and were probably the other jerks brother.

I put on my uniform and keep saying to myself today is a new day and a normal day until I believed it,I put my cherry flavoured lip gloss on and I left my hair open today.I get my leather jacket incase it gets cold,I walk to the kitchen and get a toast and make my coffee,sighing at how quiet it is and how weird it is for my uncle to just disappear without saying anything.But he did tell me one thing your grandma will tell you everything.

"Good morning dear"the old receptionist says her name's Gretta and shes lucky she works here because if she gets a heart attack any time soon then she could get fixed up right away.I smile at her and wave and then I head towards the office I work in and obviously Steven is already there sucking some blondes face off.I cough and tell her to get out because we are professional and I emphasis as I say the word and glare at him.As she leaves Steven just sits on his chair with his legs wide open"what was that?"he says looking at me disappointed.

"What?Im just not in the mood to watch you kiss another girl,it's just not that day"I say shrugging.

He suddenly gets off and says"last time I checked it wasn't about you,I'm in charge and your just a sexy nurse so just do your job and bend over".

I open my mouth and push his chest to move him away from my face"your breath smells like garlic but I don't know if it was her breakfast or yours and last time I checked were not in the Victorian era so no one is in charge of no one we are partners."

He chuckles and walks away and starts typing,so I go and rearrange some of the medicine in alphabetical order until I drop the lables.Than I remember how he just thinks I'm here as a display and  to bend over,so I turn around and make my ass face the wall so my face is towards him and then I pick up the label,as I get up he's still staring at me but he's looking at my chest.His eyes are staring at my necklace and I grab it remembering my mum telling me to never ever show it.

"Nice tits Anderson"he says

"What the fuck my name is rose and why were you staring at my necklace for".

"Just didn't see you wear it before".

I go get my bag as it has my red fluid stopper if you know what I mean.

I go to the woman's restroom and do my business and then I get out and walk towards the sink it's a bit empty for a hospital so I just wash my hands and ignore it I swear if Marcus shows up and his brother Blake and the asshole I will scream at the top of my lungs.

I walk towards the hand dryer and see a shadow I stop and think it's just a woman trying to wash their hands too and maybe shes shy.

"Is that blood I smell?"a man's voice says.

It was very familiar very familiar "nice tits Anderson."

"Ewwww get out the girls bathroom you perv".