Justin

"Wait, what?" My brother rolled his eyes

"Wait, what?" My brother rolled his eyes. "Justin's her first reason." He nodded his head. "A reason she killed herself was Justin foley?"

"What are you not understanding?" He snapped. "And it was more about the picture thing."

"Yeah. I remember that." I laughed. "I punch Justin in the face for that."

It was the beginning of the school day, and I was sitting in the first period when my phone went off. It was from Bryce's walker, so I knew it couldn't be right.

"Oh my god," I mumbled. It was a picture of Hannah Baker, and let's just say it wasn't appropriate.

"Why." I heard Hannah whisper beside me. I could tell she was about to cry any second, and I completely understood.

"I'm going to kill him." I shot Justin a glare. I remember Hannah telling me she was going to meet up with him.

When the bell finally rang, I took my chance to go after him. "Justin," I yelled, causing the whole hallway to give me their attention.

"What's up, Jensen?" He laughed a little while standing next to his boys.

"What the hell is your problem?" I shoved him. "Why on earth would you send that photo around?" I pushed him again.

"Baby." Jeff tried grabbing my arm, but I shoved his hand away. "Think about what you're doing."

"Oh, I've already thought about it." I send Justin a smile before throwing a punch to his face.

"Ow! What the hell, Nikki." He was seriously pissed.

"Don't be a little bitch, Foley."

I laughed, thinking about that memory. "His face was priceless." My brother also laughed.

"Yeah, I'd do it again." I laid back on Clay's bed.

"Nik?" Clay disturbed the Beautiful silence we had going on. "Can i-i ask you something?"

By the way, he stuttered; I could tell the question was going to be about Jeff. "Yeah."

"How are you, okay? I mean, I wasn't even with Hannah, and I'm a total mess, but Jeff was the love of your life. I know he's not dead, but it's almost like he was." He looked over at me and sighed. "I just wanted to know the best way to move on."

" I'm not okay, Clay." I placed with the ring Jeff got me on our six-month anniversary. "And I haven't moved on, nor do I think I ever will, but when I do, you'll be the first to know." I smiled at him before slowly getting off his bed.

"If you haven't moved on, then why don't you cry about him?"

"Because I'm angrier than anything."