57

'JUNGKOOK POV'

I'm sitting here inside of my studio, thinking what I will compose. But I can't focus because I'm thinking about my love..

I sigh and check the time on my phone. It's already 8pm and he's still not coming home.

I suddenly heard footsteps and I look outside of my studio. I quickly stand up then I walk outside and I see him in door. I smiled and walk up to him.

"Hey love.."

I hug him and kiss his head.

I pulled away from him and look at him, he just looking at me, confuse.

"I thought you're on your office"

I just smiled and shook my head.

"Are you hungry?"

He shook his head and rest his head on my chest. I smiled and rub softly his back.

"Are you tired?"

He nod in my head. I sigh and kiss his head.

"How's work hmm?"

"There's so many clients"

He look up to me and smiled a bit. I smiled and kiss his lips.

"Aww my baby is tired.."

"I'm going to room now, I'm sleepy" - he said and yawn

I chuckled and just nod at him.

"Okay I'm going now too" - I said and took his hand

We're now here in our room, he's now sleeping and his back is facing me and I just look at him. I don't know but this past few days, when we sleep.. his back is always facing me.. and I do feel that there's something wrong... 

I close my eyes and sigh.

'What am I thinking...' - I said in my thoughts

I open my eyes and wrap my arms around his waist, I lean on his nape and kiss it.

"I love you.."

/

I woke up because the brightness of the sun. I frown when my angel is not beside me.

I walk up to bathroom and do my morning routine.

I walk downstairs and called my love.

"Taehyung?"

I look around and it's silent.

"Love?"

I frown and walk to kitchen, then I see a note in the fridge. I took and read it.

"I already leave, there's food in the fridge, don't wait for me tonight coz I don't know what time I'm going home.

- tae"

I bite my lips and sigh. I put the note on trashcan and I open the fridge and I took apple and I close it. I walk to table and sit on the chair.

I sigh while munching the apple. I look down and put the apple on the table.

"It's still the same.. he always leave early..."

"What is this feeling..."

I look up and just stare at wall. I sigh sadly.