59

It's already late and as always, taehyung is still not coming home... I sigh and went to our room and lay in our bed.

I suddenly felt my tears fall, I bite my lips and I close my eyes and sigh.

I suddenly heard the door is open, and I heard footsteps, he's already here. I still close my eyes pretending I'm sleep.

I felt he put the blanket on me and he sigh.

After a minutes, I open my eyes and look at his back, his back still facing me. I smiled sadly, tears keep flowing.

I close my eyes, tears still flowing.

"I-I need space.."

"D-Do you still love me?"

I felt my chest tighten and just close my eyes, want to sleep to feel better..

/

I woke up with taehyung beside me, still sleeping. I smiled because he's facing me and he's still here... I stare at him, he's still beautiful as always..

I caress his cheeks and just admire his beauty.

"You're still beautiful as always bub..."

"I-I need space.."

I suddenly felt a pang on my chest. Memories of what happen last day flashback on my mind...

I bite my lips, and there's a tears building in the corner of my eyes.

"D-Do you still love me?"

I close my eyes and my tears fall. I look back to him and caress his soft cheeks softly.

"D-Do you still love me bub?"

Silent...

Silent...

"Because I do... I do still love you... and I-I'll always love you.."

"I love you..."

I sigh and kiss his cheeks and forehead.

I wipe my tears and stand up, not waking him up. I walk to the door and stop, I look back to him and bite my lips and sigh. I open the door and walk downstairs to prepare some breakfast.

His favorite is chicken... I smiled at my thoughts and walk to kitchen to cook.

Finally I'm finished. I smiled while looking at the table.

I heard footsteps and I saw him already dress. I furrowed my eyebrows but I just smiled at him.

"I-I cook..."

He just smiled and wear his shoes. I just looking at him, biting my lips.

"Gguk.. I-I have to go.."

I felt a pang on my chest.

"B-But you need to eat.."

"It's okay gguk, I'll just eat there in my office" - he smiled at me

I just smiled even though it's hurts...

He was about to walk to door but I quickly took his arms.

"Yeah?"

"I'll drive you there..."

He quickly shook his head and smiled.