It's a love hate thing....

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm updating so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I had this awesome idea... well I thought it was awesome... and I just wanted to update to give you guys something :) I got TWO votes on my last one!!!!! :D *Happy spastic dance* I'm so happy that some people like my books :):):) To everyone that has voted, commented or fanned you get a FREE AIR GUTAIR! That's right. You can thank me later. If you keep it up, I'll send you a bonus virtual cookie! I know, I know, I'm just too kind. But I'm so happy!

SO....... On with the story....

I give you......

It's a love hate thing

A cold feeling settled in the pit of my stomach as I remembered the cold sensation from Jas's and Roarke's glares. Why did they hate me so much?

"Hey, Raioku, is Jas a shorted name?" I asked, not sure why but just wanting to distract me from what was about to come.

"Yeah, it's short for Jason. We just call him Jas, although...." he trailed off looking uncomfterble.

"He won't want me to say his shorted name, but to call him Jason?" I guess. Raioku nodded.

Desmond snorted, staring past me. "Cortez has got poor Jake doing that course so many times I think he could do it with his eyes closed."

I followed his gaze to see Cortez still mentoring the smaller wolf who must be Jake. Jake was standing on a wooden platform that seemed to be the end of the course, as nothing else was ahead but a thick rope dangling down from a wire. Suddenly the small wolf raced forward, launching himself off the platform. A gasp was muffled in my throat as he spun in the air, grasping the rope in his jaws. The rope lurched, before zooming downwards, Jake dangling off. It looked comical, and I probably would have laughed if it had seem the time. Finally the rope slowed as the wire above levelled out. Jake flung his head to the side, letting go and jumping backwards, landing wth catlike grace on the ground. He looked like he did the course perfectly, but Cortez stalked over and began shouting things at him before breaking away and coming over to us. I was aware of how massive he was, probably the size of a smaller pony. And he was caked in muscle.

"Here they come," Callum reported, glancing back at the pack house. I followed his gaze, feeling my heart sink as I watched two wolves padd into the clearing, matching each other step by step. Their cheerful expressions were devoured when they saw me, eyes darkening. Cortez padded up to us and dipped his head, speaking gruffly. "Greetings, Alpha, Luna."

Raioku nodded back, before turning to watch the two glowering wolves prowl over to us.

"Jas! Roarke! Hurry up, won't you?" He called out to them. I had a feeling they were buying time.

But, all too soon they were among us. Desmond and Callum stood, whispering a quick bye to me before slinking away.

Jas and Roarke stopped as far away from me as they could, like I had some sort of disease they could catch if they came too close. I lifted my chin to show that they didn't affect me.

"Jason, Roarke and Cortez. I would like to welcome you to SilverMoon's newest pack member." Raioku said proudly, gesturing to me. I felt three pairs of eyes boring into me, and I turned my head to meet them proudly. Jas curled his lip back, turning to my brother furiously.

"What!? Why? She's just a damn Rogue! Why did you let her into our pack? She's dirty, tainted, probably killed more wolves than she can count, and has the bloodlines of some other disgusting, murderous wolves! What good is she?" He cried.

A snarl built up in my throat as my eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. Raioku stepped over to him, drawing to his full height. His lips were curled back revealing fierce canines peircing blood-red gums.