Romeo and Julian - Lams (Angst)

Written by Strangetheater_irl
sad boi hours ( '△)
Trigger warnings: death mention & homophobia

historical appearances
•Romeo & Juliet AU

Plot: Everyone knows Romeo and Juliet but what if it was lams, this is a mash-up of the 1800s and medieval twist John and Julian and Alex is Romeo.

My dearest John,

Our love is profound but secretive it can be compared to Pandora's box. Due to my wealth, I will be forced to marry Elizabeth Schuyler her voice is like a goddess but your soft smile keeps me grounded like a rose.

Love, Alexander Hamilton

"John!! Alexandra has written to you again!" John's little sister Mary yelled. You see as them both being boys having an openly homosexual relationship prison would be waiting for them both, so the two men decided on Alexandra for a safe name so no one would find about their relationship. "Thank you, sister.." John grabbed it from her sisters hands. 30 minutes later John decided he needed to see his secret lover again he chose on the start of Hudson River the first time they met . After the date was saved January 4 .

The day had come both arrived and 1:00 pm
The two 24 year olds  embraced each other cried and hugged the plan was one would kill himself to stop the longing  Alexander kissed John quickly then stabbed himself with a dagger passed out but John thought HIS Alexander was gone memories replayed in his head the phrase MY ALEXANDER echoed through his head . John couldn't take it he drank the poison and sobbed in his lovers jacket as he slipped into the hands of death . Alex awoke shortly to  his cold and deceased lover and best friend next to him he took the dagger that saved his and kept stabbing in and out  while singing THEIR lullaby to John as his energy  left him their last words MY JOHN & MY ALEXANDER.

326 word count
That was deep
anyway written by Strangetheater_irl 
edited by _unoriginalusername