New diet who dis - Thomgelica (Fluff)

Written by strangetheater_irl

•musical appearances
•modern AU

this is my otp so you might see alot of thomgelica ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Babe! I'm faaaat!" Angelica complained to her 6'7 boyfriend Thomas Jefferson , for most people 140 isn't heavy but for Angelica Schuyler this was heavy she usually weighed 120/125 this was all thanks to stress eating with her period and finals week. "Ange your thick not fat ." He said with a smirk plastered on his face "Oh shut the fuck up, afro." Angelica muttered "Well then you are right you are fat ." Thomas plainly stated.

Angelica frowned, tears forming in her eyes. "Jesus, sorry sorry you're prefect—" Thomas quickly states, realizing his mistake. Another couple minutes they wanted to do this together.

Time skip to 1 week brought to you by my hydroflask skskksksks

edit: this is _unoriginalusername:) i'm very sorry the vsco in her just popped out i apologize

"Ange you ready - Angelica?" He said walking in on Angelica eating candy and chips in their bed "Sorry these starbursts and hot Cheetos weren't going to eat themselves . " She said whiled piled food in her mouth " It's okay what are you watching?" Asked Thomas now cuddling his small girlfriend " Cake Boss lets end this diet ." She said yawning "Okay." He replied kissing his girlfriend on the forehead as she fell asleep him doing the same shortly after.

Some fluff written by strangetheater_irl
Edited by _unoriginalusername
Im currently crying because school starts next Thursday RIP fun