~ Chapter 1 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

I go live on Instagram to answer a few questions and just hang out with my fans. After awhile, my mom comes in my room.

"What do you need mom? I'm live!" I tell my mom, pretty annoyed that she barged in. I said bye to my fans then I look at my mom.

"Get ready now dear. Wear something formal because we're having dinner with the Orlando's," she tells me quietly. I groan then she leaves the room. I check my closet then look for an outfit to wear. My outfit:

I grab my essentials then head downstairs

"Hey dear," my stepdad Kurt say, kissing me on my forehead.

"Hey dad. How was work?" I ask him then he tells me it was pretty great. Maddie comes running in hugging me.

"Hey sis. How was your first day of work?" I ask her then she answer,

"It was amazing! Ready for dinner y'all?" she asks us with a excited tone then we yell yes then head on the Range Rover.

At the restaurant called LA Dreams.

My family head out of the car elegantly and see that the Orlando's arrived the same time as us. Lauren sees me and we hug immediately. We let go then I see John in a tux, putting his hands in his pants pocket and can't help to think that he looks cute with his messy hair. Maddie and Darian follow next then Meredith, the Orlando's mother hugs my mom and Dale, the father fists bump with my dad.

"Ready to eat kids?" my mom says enthusiastically. I just nod then follow the others into the restaurant.

Few hours later

We eat in peace until the conversations turn serious.

"So, Kenzie..... You're eighteen. Correct?" Mer asks me. I nod then whispers into my mother's ear.

"John, you're nineteen?" my mom asks John. He nods then eats his burger.

"You two...... Have to get married," Mer and my mom say at the same time.

"WHAT?!" John and I say at the same time. We look at each other then I glare at him and he glares back.

"This is a joke right? You're joking right mom?" I ask her with a worried voice, chuckling awkwardly.

"No...... We're serious. For some issues, you two need to get married." Mer says instead of my mom.

"You're crazy. I can't date this slut," John says in a disgusted voice. I punch him on his arm as he winces in pain.